PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Closed Thread

[Answered] Backup manager help?

hello everyone,

i have gaia manager on my ps3. I remember that i a few weeks ago have another backup manager name i think open manager but it had the same options as gaia manager. what's the the name of it because i can only find open manager but not the good one.
    Best Answer - Posted by zzk2001:

Most the time i tell everyone to get Gaia manager but for the past few days now i been having problems with it "games going to XMB that worked just fine before and freezing problems" so i switched to Open Manager v2.1I and so far have had no problems

And Open Manager v2.1 was the only manager able to install the MOH game Data so that's a big plus

You mean Open Manager 2.1?

Pretty much all the backup managers are based on Open Manager.

IMO, the most feature packed manager is Deanrr's multiMAN (http://www.ps4news.com/forums/deanrr...an-114315.html), but I myself atm are running Gaia.

Most the time i tell everyone to get Gaia manager but for the past few days now i been having problems with it "games going to XMB that worked just fine before and freezing problems" so i switched to Open Manager v2.1I and so far have had no problems

And Open Manager v2.1 was the only manager able to install the MOH game Data so that's a big plus