Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Atmega32u hex file

hey guys, i have just ordered a micropendous2 atmega32u4 board from ebay.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280559342649

where can i find a psgroove1.1 patched hex file with backup manager? i have looked around, and whenever i find the psgroove hex file for a atmega32u4, its always for the teensy board. but the board i ordered is 8mhz instead.

where can i find a hex file that will work with my board. thanks

maybe there hasen't been any specific made for that board and maybe the teensy one will work? i think you can change what mhz is used somewhere, ie "F_CPU = 16000000" would be 16mhz yes?

well yeah the teensy atmega32u4 one could work but how do i change the f_cpu to 8hz instead of 16hz? do you know how to? i'm new with all this, so i don't know what to do. but yeah i think by changing the speed to 8mhz, it would work..

You can change those in the makefile, but it's a pain in the... because after you need to build it etc... and that's what im tryin' to do too here: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-he...ck-112605.html

but no success yet..

someone help.

yeah, i just need either someone to build a new hex file for me, or to edit the current hex file, and change the CPU to 8hz instead of 16

If i find out i'll help you if no one else help us in the mean time...

Here you go. Don't have 1.1 yet but at least this will let you start using it.

Thanks caesarc !!! good job !

it's workin with my stick now