Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

donkatsu Guest

Atelier games freeze after upgrading CFW help?

Hi I was hoping if anyone can help. I had dongle CFW on my ps3 and decided to try out rogero cfw 3.55 v3.7. Everything seem to have gone well. I tested out all of my games and they all appear to be working, but three games (Atelier Rorona, Totori, and Meruru) all gets stuck in black screen after the logos.

I reverted back to Kmeaw cfw via recovery mode, but same issues are occurring. I tried reinstalling game data too and update to latest multiman.

Anyone have any idea on what might be causing this problem?

niwakun Guest
    Downgrade way back to Multiman 4.06 see if it works.

Multiman had a bug, if you have more than 1 USB Drive plugged on PS3. All games will either stuck at blackscreen or it will get error. All of this started since 4.08 I think when 4.xx CFW is released.

donkatsu Guest
    Thanks for the help; I got the three games to work by going back to tb cfw which I didn't really want to do. I don't know why that fixed the issue. Changing multiman versions didn't do anything. Atelier rorona doesn't need any patches and the other two games have n0drm patches.

When a stable cfw is released, I'll try updating again. Still don't understand though why it didn't work on kmeaw.