Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 1 of 3 12 ... Last
    dush Guest

Assassin's Creed 1+2 help?

Hi guys,

I'm trying to play these games, I have OM 1.6 and the jailbreak is working fine BUT when trying to start those two, all I have is black screen.
    I tried internal and external but nothing works.

Is there any solution to play Assassin's Creed? is someone got it working?

please help
    many Thanks

modmate Guest
    Hi,

I got both games working fine. Make sure you got the latest Hermes 4B payload and also the latest OM wich is 2.1G to find here:

http://www.ps4news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=24513

Greets Modmate

oVERSoLDiER Guest
    Duplex release makes sometimes some issues. Get the GSXR release and watch the notes how to play it.

modmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    Duplex release makes sometimes some issues. Get the GSXR release and watch the notes how to play it.
    The Duplex release works fine here. Also without disc in drive!

dush Guest
    thanks for your reply, I have GSXR release and it won't work, if I have OM 1.61 release, should I install 2.1 also? or I'll damage something?

modmate Guest
    Just make sure you get the correct one. There are 2 versions in the rar., One for GAMEZ , and one for OMANxxx folder. Make sure you use the one you got your games in , then you can just overwrite with the new version.

DON'T delete OM from xmb , otherwise you backups are gone.

Greets

dush Guest
    and one last thing, does it works fine (2.1), because from what I read it use to have many bugs in it (at least version 2)?

oVERSoLDiER Guest
    In the *.NFO they said : "Tested on Hermes V3 & Jurai OM PR4." Try that constellation.

modmate : Of course the Duplex release should work. But I read in some forums that people had problems with it ... just want it to add.

modmate Guest
    Like i said get OM 2.1 G from here: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/attach...3&d=1287907681

I`ve got no problems so far.

Greetsw

dush Guest
    Nope it's not working.

I update everything to the newest versions and it still going back to the XMB after starting the games.

any ideas?

Page 1 of 3 12 ... Last