Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Assasins Creed Help

Sponsored Links
    Every Time I Play Assassin's Creed , It Gets Stuck After Some Time... The PS3 Hangs Up... And When I Switch Off , It Beeps Twice And The Power LED Flashes...

What Should I Do ?

Sponsored Links
    What firmware version do you have, and could this be an overheating issue?

So your saying that your PS3 locks up when your playing Assasin Creed. Are there any bad scratches? Are there any defects in the disc that are noticable?

At least EU version had pretty regular jamming/crashing until patch 1.10 came along. Symptoms were freezing and or only to be able to move camera around and resetting without cold-boot was not possible.

1.10 fixed those for me - PS3 firmware was around 2.01 if I recall right.

My version is 3.30 and no there aren't any scratches, it also doesn't get overheated but it does get quite warm and the fan makes quite a bit of noise... also my ps3 is somewhere from asia.

the same thing happend with me on another system.. with hitman 3.

if its not your system (does it do it with any other game?) then try using a different assassins creed. go to blockbuster and see if its just the disc you have.

delete your game data and make sure you are logged out of PSN when playing..
    it should work fine.

same thing, but only when I put my ps3 vertically... try to put ps3 horizontally.

1) I live in India and there are no Blockbusters here... I Barely managed to get the game itself

2) I have not connected it to PSN because i didn't want to update it further

3) My PS3 Is Vertical and i'll try giving the Horizontal a try

Maybe Your console is overheating ? It's common, that the console overheat and does something strange.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News