Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] asbestos 1.5 and lv9 patcher source code help?

Sponsored Links
    Dear all,

I want to build asbestos 1.5 to work with SD TV. I am searching from along time but all git and sources i found are dead. Anyone have it? I am also searching for lv9 patcher source code.

Thx
    Best Answer - Posted by barrybarryk:

Forget about source code. After running the bootos installer but BEFORE running the lvl2 patcher, ftp into your ps3 and you'll find the kboot.conf file in /HDD0/ just change the videomode there to 1 or 2 (I think the default is 131) save it and then it will work on SDTV's. Provided you actually install a version of linux that supports that kind of resolution (Alternate or Text install modes basically and not a full GUI install method).

Sponsored Links
    Forget about source code. After running the bootos installer but BEFORE running the lvl2 patcher, ftp into your ps3 and you'll find the kboot.conf file in /HDD0/ just change the videomode there to 1 or 2 (I think the default is 131) save it and then it will work on SDTV's. Provided you actually install a version of linux that supports that kind of resolution (Alternate or Text install modes basically and not a full GUI install method).

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News