Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

anyone get gta iv working?

Im referring to grand theft auto iv. i was able to install it to the internal hdd but after it loads new game..it hangs on trying to load the 1st scene.

Its just a black screen w/ the cousins bellic in the bottom right corner. i have 3.41 firmware, bm v.1.1, psgroove hex. most other games work fine except for 5 ive come across. the compatibility list says Mandatory data install which i dont know what that means? i tried to do update patch through the ps3 but of course that failed.

mandatory data install is when the game installs to the hdd or gamedata, i got it working no problem, even updated to get trophys.

have you tried anothe manager? as i have noticed some games work with some managers vice/versa.

I use OM_BG_Jurai_oct3_344pm version and boots without disc wicked on second island now, I havent updated it yet, but works fine m8. I got the Jurai Open Manager from off this site m8 so use that its The Dogs Version far as I am concerned....