PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Closed Thread

[Answered] 3.55 multiman launch error help?

Hi, i recently got my jailbreak updated from 3.41 to 3.55 and im using multiman now, saints row and crysis 2 that work fine, but when i downloaded games like portal 2 and starhawk and tried playing them, they wouldn't start. after i select it, multiman asks if I want to patch 'param.sfo' to '3.55' and i select yes and when i launch the games from the home screen, the screen goes black and comes back to the home screen and say launch or start error.. how can i get these games to work?

i have bdemu installed already (the shop guy gave it to me).

any help would be very much appreciated, thanks!
    Best Answer - Posted by toxickid:

3.55 is an older firmware, but it is also the only latest firmware that has been properly jail broken. Anything game that exceeds firmware 3.55 such as Portal 2 and Star Hawk among several new titles, dating back a good 9 months or so, all use firmware higher then 3.55

Or wait until a new CFW comes our way. But that could be awhile. For now enjoy the older games, there are tons out for you to download.

3.55 is an older firmware, but it is also the only latest firmware that has been properly jail broken. Anything game that exceeds firmware 3.55 such as Portal 2 and Star Hawk among several new titles, dating back a good 9 months or so, all use firmware higher then 3.55

Or wait until a new CFW comes our way. But that could be awhile. For now enjoy the older games, there are tons out for you to download.