Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.


But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 3 of 4 First ... 234 Last
  1. #21
    Progeria Guest
    Backup games to your internal hard drive or external hard drive through USB, and boot directly off GUI. Eliminating the need for expensive blueray burners and costly blank media.

    Play backups off your hard drives which is 2x faster then if played from the blueray drive. This eliminates lags and glitches to provide you with smoother game play.
    using what software? backup manager from psjailbreak??

  2. #22
    x3nk0 Guest
    using the Backup Manager... maybe Logic Sunrise cloning the Manager.pkg and build a LSManager.pkg ROLF !

    x3JailBreak is the PSJ made by LOGIC SUNRISE, for 49$

  3. #23
    NinjaOptimus Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Progeria View Post
    using what software? backup manager from psjailbreak??
    seriously? does it really matter what app you can use to copy your games to your hdd?

    I'd go with the $50 option compared to the $120 option anyday.

  4. #24
    Gryzak Guest

    Exclamation

    I've done a little bit research myself about the origin of both websites. It appears that both websites were registered in same company, through same 'proxy' and the timespan between the two websites is only 2 days. Doesn't it look a bit suspicious? eh?

    [Register or Login to view code]


    [Register or Login to view code]


    [Register or Login to view code]


  5. #25
    tonybologna Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaOptimus View Post
    seriously? does it really matter what app you can use to copy your games to your hdd?

    I'd go with the $50 option compared to the $120 option anyday.
    Uh! The dongle or clones aren't "applications"! They are a specific piece of hardware with Backup Manager as a software. He's asking a very legit question. Is there a specific application or program for us to transfer these game dumps from PC to our PS3 HDD's? Can Backup Manager do that with the recent update now?

  6. #26
    smarty94 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybologna View Post
    Is there a specific application or program for us to transfer these game dumps from PC to our PS3 HDD's? Can Backup Manager do that with the recent update now?
    Uhh it would be drag and drop; FAT32 (external) hard drives are readable by all modern operating systems. Now copying game dumps from the internal HDD to an external HDD would be a nice feature, and probably trivial to add.

  7. #27
    tonybologna Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smarty94 View Post
    Uhh it would be drag and drop; FAT32 (external) hard drives are readable by all modern operating systems. Now copying game dumps from the internal HDD to an external HDD would be a nice feature, and probably trivial to add.
    Sorry! I was more referring to transferring from PC to internal HDD over a network. I'm not going use an external due to the 4GB file size limit right now. I have a spare 500GB internal that I can throw into the PS3 when I decide which dongle I'm going to get. I'm in no hurry!

  8. #28
    smarty94 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybologna View Post
    Sorry! I was more referring to transferring from PC to internal HDD over a network. I'm not going use an external due to the 4GB file size limit right now. I have a spare 500GB internal that I can throw into the PS3 when I decide which dongle I'm going to get. I'm in no hurry!
    That would be interesting, and useful for some users I guess. Loading backups over the network (sans filesize limit) would be nice, as would a transfer via the same interface. If I remember correctly, the PS3 SAK had samba support, but only to FAT 32 drives, so NTFS of extx compatibility would be a big step forwards. (both for external and network drives)

  9. #29
    NinjaOptimus Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybologna View Post
    Is there a specific application or program for us to transfer these game dumps from PC to our PS3 HDD's? Can Backup Manager do that with the recent update now?
    Right now i don't think there's an option to copy game dumps from PC to internal ps3 hdd.

    The external usb hdd ofc is an option, where you hook it up with pc , copy the dumps to the gamez folder and hook it backup with the ps3.

  10. #30
    tonybologna Guest
    Loading backups over the network (sans filesize limit) would be nice, as would a transfer via the same interface.
    I'm more interested in just transferring over LAN from PC to the PS3 HDD. Loading backups over the network isn't important to me.

    Right now i don't think there's an option to copy game dumps from PC to internal ps3 hdd.

    The external usb hdd ofc is an option, where you hook it up with pc , copy the dumps to the gamez folder and hook it backup with the ps3.
    I didn't think there was an application for transferring from PC to internal HDD. I have a spare internal HDD so this implementation would be nice! Thanks!

Page 3 of 4 First ... 234 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in