My Ps3 Custom Sound And Logo
Can someone please make a video of them actually making the logo, i am a total noob, and i would like to see how to actually make them. the above instructions get me confused.. i'm such an idiot
My Ps3 Custom Sound And Custom "I Like Free Stuff" Logo.
What has M$ to do with Sony? The Windows-Logo looks like a Mercedes-Star on a BMW...
Here is my first attempt at a boot logo. It's Sid the Sloth from Ice Age..
I have created one for waninkoko and one for kmeaw as you can see, I've tested them both and they work perfectly, I even suprised myself!
I edited all the HD and SD logo's so they will work for everyone... enjoy!
No boot sound yet, I might look into it when I have a bit more time!
Some PS3 custom boot screen and sound
Here is my custom PS3 boot screen and startup sound.
Cool, how to make them and where i put them?
Read these two threads (below) to get an idea about custom boot sounds + images
http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-ha...es-118043.html and http://www.ps4news.com/PS3-Hacks/Gui...t-Logos/page-5.
Also all custom boot logos and sounds should be posted in the first link I supplied.
I merged the threads now, and +Rep to tranvanthien for sharing yours here also!
Video: PS3 Color Logo Creator v2.01 (Lite) and Tutorial Arrives
Following up on the previous PS3 logo creator homebrew application, today developer TizzyT has made available PS3 Color Logo Creator v2.01 (Lite and Full) followed by some updates alongside a video tutorial below.
Download: PS3 Color Logo Creator v2.01 (Lite) / PS3 Color Logo Creator v2.01 (Full) / PS3 Color Logo Creator v2.1 (Lite) / PS3 Color Logo Creator v2.1 (Full) / PS3 Color Logo Creator v2.11 (Lite) / PS3 Color Logo Creator v2.11 (Full) / PS3 Color Logo Creator v2.111 (Full) / PS3 Color Logo Creator (WIP)
To quote: This is a remake of my PlayStation Color Logo Creator due to the fact that some were having trouble with it and so I decided to remake it. It makes custom boot logos for modded "CFW/MFW" PS3s.
1. This versions is completely portable and will create anything that is missing on its own.
2. Once the program is ran click on "Edit". Browse to your Photoshop application if you have the "Lite Version".
3. Edit the logo how you would like it and save as DXT5 ARGB 8bpp | interpolated alpha.
4. Click on "Preview" to see a sample of what the logo will look like. (Optional)
5. Then click on Create to start making your custom logo.
6. The Logo will be displayed after it has been created, so just wait for it.
- To get the Coldboot Installer.pkg included when the logo is created use the /coldbootinstaller argument.
- For Windows XP users run the program with the argument /noaeroborder to remove the Aero border.
- For people who get the full version who don't have Photoshop use /internalps to extract and use the included Photoshop.
- PS: More information on my blog (tizzyt-archive.blogspot.com/2012/02/playstation-color-logo-creator-v2.html)
Update 1: I fixed a couple unwanted behaviors and bugs, added a couple things to make it handle situations where the program would throw an exception.
Update 2: The version now is 2.1. I have implemented Full-screen logos, thanks to Glowball1's help.
Update 3: The Version now is 2.11. Added save preview features as I see people taking screenshots. The feature is located in the preview window called "Save Preview". The preview will be saved in the mode the preview is in for ex: if in 480(4:3) then the preview saved is of the 480(4:3), if you are in 720 then the preview saved will be of the 720.
Looked around and even got a PM on an error for people who plan on using their own installation of Photoshop "Could not complete your request because it is not the right kind of document", I included the fix(es) which is installing Nvidia's DDS plugins, located in the help menu.
Update 4: For people using the Lite version and Full versions of PCLCv2.11 just fine just skip this update. Only added a button in the help menu to extract Photoshop as some people are having issues with extracting Photoshop with the /internalps argument.
- Logo that fills screen < maybe sometime soon
- Effects in logo < might or might not happen
- Doesn't do any hex editing.
- Includes CS5 extended (instead of CS4 in previous versions)
- Made GUI smaller but added an actual button for everything instead of small hard to notice question mark and cross.
- Finished coldboot will be created in a coldboot folder which is also create in the same location as this program.
Arguments: -/internalps to extract and use included Photoshop CS5 extended
What doesn't work in this pre:
- Help menu is not present as program is not complete to know what I need to put in the help menu.
- Preview is not finished yet either.
If you want to test: know that this can semi-brick if the produced is corrupt in some way. To fix the semi-brick you will need to go into recovery and reinstall your CFW/MFW. If you don't mind doing that then you can go ahead and test this for me and thank you.
More PlayStation 3 News...
02-10-2012 #29Banned User
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
I tried and it doesn't like my version of Photoshop.
Where is the FULL version as that has Photoshop built into it?
the application doesn't even start, it flashes then disappears.