Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 377



  1. #31
    Banned User ati93's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Motorstorm is one game that is known to work, but the ones he listed in his post were Killzone 2, Burnout Paradise and PES 2008.
    Hehe , yes i know all this .

    A french friend is working with him on it and i've seen the backups working

  2. #32
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ati93 View Post
    Hehe , yes i know all this .

    A french friend is working with him on it and i've seen the backups working
    And you don't even give a slight hint at it to the community you're part of?
    I call shenanigans.

  3. #33

    Thumbs Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Raze1988 View Post
    And you don't even give a slight hint at it to the community you're part of?
    I call shenanigans.
    It's legit... just old news. It was posted on Spanish sites DemonHades and Elotrolado over a month ago and still is there.

  4. #34

    Wink

    I think it s a fake ...

    1. Why he didn`t eject original disc from BR drive, just when backup finished and start the game without the disc?

    2. Why he never exit from the game to xmb, to show what happens and run another backuped game?

    3. Why the date is 15/12? He make master video and 2 weeks he spent to make a fake from it... )

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Raze1988 View Post
    It's true. Looks like a recording of the XMB which he edited later to show that fishy WinXP window. Guess he just restarted it again when he got "Press the PS button".

    Also, apps that run in a small window on the XMB are unheard of until now. If someone has enough knowledge to pull something like this off, you could expect him to at least set the Formborderstyle to "None" (that is, if the PS3 would even display something like that?).
    I agree but no one could prevent a PS3 to display anything she could be programmed to but the thing that definitely state this thing is AN HUGE FAKE, is, as already noticed by someone else, the timing showing 14:53 after the "press Ps Button" action... SHAME ON HIM...

    EDIT: it could be even the auto time and date retrieval through internet... perhaps...
    Last edited by moneymaker; 01-02-2010 at 11:05 AM

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by moneymaker View Post
    EDIT: it could be even the auto time and date retrieval through internet... perhaps...
    But if it's that case, the date has to be another if it's 14:56 before the sync and 14:53 after
    if you have the ps3 disconnected from the AC the time will stay at this time and date. I can't really explain it but i think i've got it
    Last edited by Ihmi; 01-02-2010 at 11:11 AM

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihmi View Post
    But if it's that case, the date has to be another if it's 14:56 before the sync and 14:53 after
    if you have the ps3 disconnected from the AC the time will stay at this time and date. I can't really explain it but i think i've got it
    I just pointed it out cause beside the fact that's REALLY suspicious, one could set a time manually and after enable the internet update options without being connected.. in that case starting the PS3 when connected to the internet could manage this small adjustment... just to specify...

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by moneymaker View Post
    I just pointed it out cause beside the fact that's REALLY suspicious, one could set a time manually and after enable the internet update options without being connected.. in that case starting the PS3 when connected to the internet could manage this small adjustment... just to specify...
    I hope you are right with that guess...

  9. #39
    it's fake, don't waste your time..

  10. #40
    Well, just to be sure I've done the try setting manually the PS3 to an uncorrect time and waiting for the 80010092 message in the try to run the internet update, then I switched on the router waiting for the connection to be alive and kicking and I fired up the thing with the onboard sensor, pushing the PS button didn't show any change into the system clock...

    For me it's a HUGE FAKE and stop.

 

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News