- Join Date
- Apr 2005
Video: TI-89 Titanium PSGroove Port Incoming, TI-84 Updates
Update: BrandonW has now released the TI-89 Titanium PSGroove Port v0.1 as planned!
Today BrandonW has Tweeted that a TI-89 Titanium PSGroove port is incoming along with an update for TI-84 users below which contains some minor bug fixes.
Download: PS3 JB v0.07.0001 for TI-84 / PS3 JB v0.01.0001 for TI-89
- The graph screen is no longer blank upon exiting the application.
- The hook was being automatically installed when selecting 1) PS3 Jailbreak and exiting; this has been fixed.
- It's just generally more likely to work.
To quote: "I have to admit, I didn't think it was going to happen but... folks, the jailbreak works on the 89Ti. Proof, source, and release coming soon."
For the moment, those interested can check out his Jailbreak a PS3 from a TI-89 Titanium Calculator proof-of-concept video below!
More PlayStation 3 News...
10-29-2010 #2Bigshon Guest
Do we need to just add the payload with calculator (option) and we're good? or it needs to be BDemu 1st?
10-29-2010 #3hacked2123 Guest
That really impressive, Brandon W. is really on top of things
10-29-2010 #4IndyColtsFan84 Guest
Nice, now i have 2 devices to jailbreak with.
10-30-2010 #5Mzil Guest
Looks good man. It would be great it there was an Ipod Nano 2g port though.
10-30-2010 #6pasty745 Guest
I really like that another TI calculator works with the JB. I wonder if TI's sales have been going up since the first TI-84 port. Still would love a PSP version though, but it is always nice to see new devices that can hack the PS3.
10-30-2010 #7dulal18 Guest
oh man when will someone will come up with jailbreak thats kind of like permanent or stays in your ps3 memory.. like i mean everytime you reboot you have to keep doing the jailbreak.
10-31-2010 #8Huskypaw Guest
Here's my first problems with the TI-89 Titanium Port:
- Since I've got FW 3.30 I need to create one of those FW compatibility files, which I totally don't know how. I shall use BIN files as when creating payload files for the Ti89 - are those BINs in both cases the same?
- How do I know which BIN is the correct one and where to get it?
- What's the difference between different payload files and where to get them as well?
10-31-2010 #9Fr33m4n Guest
With FW 3.30 you have already lost OtherOS support. Is there any reason to not upgrade to 3.41? It makes things soo much easier for you.
10-31-2010 #10bruceleeroy Guest
Excuse me for being ignorant of how most of these jailbreaks work- but how would i go about enabling backups on the ti-89 port?
mainly i'm trying to figure out how i would load hermes 4b on here- i see how to make a load a custom payload but don't know which set of hermes files i should start from?