PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Be careful upgrading the HDD on the PS3. I installed a 750GB WD Scorpio Blue today. I had to clone the HDD for it to work, however it is super slow compared to the original. It took me 25 misn to install the "8 min" install of Metal Gear Solid.

Nice Job, I look forward to trying this out... It is great to see some of this great homebrew...

Will be very interesting to see how this progresses from this stage on.. looks very promising..

watching that brought tears to my eyes you are amazing!!!! can't wait till release!

I hope this is real, I have a few games that i havent gotten around to playing too much of cause the psp is harder to use frequently and for extended amounts of time.

Big Grin

good news... This is totally awesome!

this totally crap! GamerSuper aka SuperGay can't release anything because he not hacker, he just a big Russian troll, who can just blah-blah-blah...

you can translate a link above, and personally satisfied... i can't wrote all about this guy, because my english is very pure

Russian is my native language, I'be read about him and yeah, he's lame!

He has done awful translations in the past, but he's not a programmer! Fake!

Crysis on PS3:

That Crysis video proves that the PSP on PS3 is fake, he just trolled us all.

gamersuper is a disgrace to the mother land.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast