Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

curpee89 Guest

Video: PS3 DS3 L3/R3 Controller Relocation Mod in Action

I play a lot of Socom Confrontation, and quite often I would accidentally hit the 2 analog buttons which in most cases would lead to certain death.

So the other night I cracked open my DS3 and did a little PS3 controller modding.

Below is a video of my PS3 DS3 L3/R3 Controller Relocation Mod in action. I figured I would make a little guide for the other gamers with heavy thumbs.

Videos Part 1 and Part 2 are below.. Enjoy!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Cool

I moved your post to the Site News and gave ya +Rep curpee89.

You will find that things like this generally are not seen by many users unless they are submitted to the Site News and then get auto-copied to the Forum for discussion.

Cheers!

Mantagtj Guest
    10/10 this is a great guide also for those who play need for speed also and use the analogues to accelerate then press R3 by accident and it pauses the game on a corner and searches for friends online !!! If anyone wishes to make me one and sell me one let me know cus I hardly have time to play the ps3 having a 3 year old and a 8 month old screaming all the time so just pm me TX!!!

Bloody great guide m8 THANK YOU.

lyoth Guest
    This is kind of hard to do, I would say..

ekrboi Guest
    cool mod. Could come in handy!