MasterSystem tested first emulator for the ps3 swap modchip
Our great friend and companion Psmaniaco leaves us these photos taken of future testing swappmoddchip emulators that allow, among them the fantastic MasterSystem sega emulator, remember that these tests have been conducted in a console model without feedback and without 40GBs linux because the emulators run in the xmb.
More information for the development of swapp modchip please read this link.
Good to see!!! but anyway with a swap magic we can already do this.. many thanks anyway to demonhades for this effort on this adventure, without him nowdays there wasn't any news on the development of the hacking scene on PS3.
As we told you we continue on to load copies swappchip ps1/ps2 ps3 depending on the model you have, on this occasion we stopped to tell the new tests and features that You will be able to play with her.
- You can upload copies of PlayStation 2?
If you just need an original or a game demo on the PS2 original.
- It takes the swappmagic to load ps2 backups?
No, you just any demo or real game on the PS2.
- You can load emulators?
Yes, 11 to be exact (snes, mame, Megadrive, among others).
- You need to load the emulators swappmagic?
No, you only need or a demo or real game on the PS2.
- You can also play back PlayStation 1?
If you just need a demo or real game ps1.
- You can use the loader to ifcaro?
Yes, you can also use the loader without the need of ifcaro real swappmagic
- I have to have some version of the fw?
From time to 3.41 everything works without problems (but we recommend not to upgrade to the next)
- What differentiates this method from other acquaintances?
1. No need to open once more the ps3 since the chip.
2. No have to buy the swappmagic apart.
3. No need to use the reader with external buttons to break the aesthetic to remove or operating the engines.
4. Any the procedure is automated and guided.
Well, thanks to craigslist, today I got my hands on a 60GB ps3 running 2.35 (Wow, I know right?)
Anyways, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do yet (forgot what I CAN do), but it's a bit laggy and only with this hdd in it. I have the hardware to test now, gonna leave my other ps3 sitting in the corner for a bit. I can tell
Ps1/ps2 swappchip map published TeamHades revision 1
We inform Violent Kain again that the level TeamHades has published the first revision of swappchip, as you know the swappchip is meant for loading backups ps1/ps2 console depending on the model you own.
As you know in models with backward compatibility for PS2 bakups You will be able to load and emulators, along with Psmaniaco DanteHades TeamHades are creating both the number of records with all emulators ready to play.