Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 8 of 9 First ... 789 Last
    I ran the remarry package and my bluray drive still don't work. The owner before changed it completely out. even the board so the chip was replaced to. Is there a way to get this ps3 working with a new bluray drive at this point? please help. can some one flash the bios to accept the new drive?

PLEASE HELP!! How do you fix the communication to the drive? I got the "NG". so how can i fix it to connect? please give detailed help.

That way was perfect running 3.55 fw. And the fastest without downgrading. I built an hybrid PS3 and needed to remarry BD controller (lens is broken), and now i can run apps without problem of black screen.

CECHC and CECHG works.

Steps 2 and 3 build the same USB? Also, exactly how do I do step 3? Must be in noob form.

I'm still having problems. I'm using a blu ray after I get "NG" or before but the movie never shows up in xmb on factory. Also I can't open packages (black screen) and can't change firmware from downgrader 3.55.

Read though posts on pages 6 and 7

Try some of the things posted.

where do you get these remarry files?

I have a ps3 on 3.55 cfw and when I try and run the service mode .pkg all i get is a black screen... I am trying to get into service mode so I can remarry a blu ray drive... Any suggestions or tips?

Thank you

Does this still work?

very good

Page 8 of 9 First ... 789 Last