Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 3 of 5 First ... 234 ... Last
    Well this is the best that anyone else has come up with thus far. Besides PSJailbreak's homebrew which is more like pay-brew that was hacked :P. I wouldnt think Backup Manager 1.1 will be a reality now that PSJailbreak has run into a brick wall with issues. Until then, this is the best the scene can do.

Quote Originally Posted by jokr2k10 View Post
    Would be cool if you got a trophy for running it LOL... but of course, since those are sync'ed with Sony, that wouldn't happen...(or could it? custom trophy's for homebrew games?)
    I dont see why not the 360 has custom achievements for its jtag emulators.

Quote Originally Posted by aries2k6 View Post
    I know "Hello World" is lame but I´m still glad to see another pkg of unsigned code made and running. Heck, if I had the full sdk I would of tried to code one just for the fun of seeing my unsigned code running off of XMB, lol
    Yeah, but nobody here has the full sdk (yet).

Have a leaked and illegal SDK and make a ´hello world´ - changes the world

I made a Hello World using the SDK 3 days ago. I didn't post anything about it because I didn't know if this forum liked the SDK being talked about... I've also made an EBOOT Loader using :
    void sys_game_process_exitspawn2(
    const char *path,
    char const *argv[],
    char const *envp[],
    sys_addr_t data,
    size_t data_size,
    int prio,
    uint64_t flags
    );
    I'm currently making a "tool" with handy thing's in it. The SDK takes a while to get used too. I shall post my findings tomorrow after I've finished my simple tool.

Yes, we are 100% fine with SDK-related releases, until a non-Sony SDK is available it's all that can be used to create PS3 homebrew.

Would I be hunted down if I released a '.pkg' created using SONY's SDK?

I'm thinking of PSJB's 'manager.pkg' and nothing has been said about that. So I guess I'm safe?

awesome if true gunner.. id love to make code me some homebrew for the ps3 will you release a compiler?

gunner upload it via megaupload or something after its in the wild your good :O

Hmm... can't play the video :S... not authorised??

It says it's removed by the user now... I guess if anyone finds a mirror for the video just reply with it here and I will update the first post.

I see a lot of code to be a simple printf as you say in the news:

[Register or Login to view code]

Page 3 of 5 First ... 234 ... Last