PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Is there any debug functions that are currently not available ?

With all of the latest breakthroughs, and if this can be installed on 3.41 directly from the XMB with no need for JB... what's preventing a 3.55 version? If we have the necessary keys, can sign anything, pack/unpack fw, etc... why is everyone still stuck on 3.41?

Does the backup manager work for non-jailbreak installs? If so then.. wow that's Obsolete Jailbreak right there for me :3

Nobody has yet the guts to change CORE_OS so I don't think you will see a jailbroken CFW in a long time. these recent stuff are just dev_flash modifications.

yeah... great job guys!!

so this update will let me keep all my saves

do i have PSN with this?

Quote Originally Posted by etnies93 View Post
    do i have PSN with this?
    no same as first release, PSN PSN PSN is that all anyone cares about, I've had my PS3 for 4 years and have yet to play a game online.

i care because PSN makes the PS3 complete i want to enjoy MP and i don't have money to buy games monthly that's why i have jailbreaked.

when i try to update my slim 3.41 with the .pup in this thread i get no applicable update data error from the ps3. i've got it in the PS3/UPDATE/.PUP format.. anyone have the same problem?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 918192029 ... LastLast