Thanks for that ClausG76.
Thanks for that ClausG76.
VICE 1.0.2 released
- Support for C128
- On-Screen Keyboard fixed
- Initial support for ReSID emulation (higher quality audio)
- ReSID emulation optimised to use AltiVec instruction set, yielding a significant performance boost against higher quality audio emulation in resampling mode (see changelog)
- Default ReSID quality now set to maximum (Resampling at 90% Band Pass)
- Fixed minor redraw bug that caused the screen buffer to flip back to settings screen after a redraw/blit timeout
- Added PIC1.PNG
- Support to insert a disk image without rebooting (TRIANGLE)
- Added compatibility SlowLoad mode (SQUARE)
This will disable FastLoad and enable True Drive Emulation (TDE) for those titles that require it for improved compatibility
- Mapped RUN/STOP key to L3
- Mapped right control-stick to cursor keys (up/down/left/right)
- Fixed F1/F3/F5/F7 key mapping to controller L1/L2/R1/R2
- Finally... Disabling audio emulation altogether during warp mode has increased CPU throughput to 1749%
That ought to help any long load times.
- Optimised audio buffer sizes
Great work, everything seems to be working fine now. One question though, on the keyboard emulation what key is run/stop? I need the key to get past one of the game intros.
Many thanks for the work on this, I know this may sound cheeky but do you know of anybody working on a Spectrum Emulator?
adgloride, RUN/STOP is mapped to the controller L3 button
stabes, I haven't heard. But that doesn't mean it isn't happening..?
OK, I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Thanks for that. I should learn to read the information about the new emulator better.
Great update. It's nice that i can start the fight in International Karate now. And it looks and sound perfect.
Does any one know if "Batman the movie" is normaly working with Vice?
thanks for the update. all issues i mentioned were fixed. do you plan on adding zip support and also the overscan does not work on the browsing screen. like the first two letters on the left side are cut off and i can only say "+ T" on the  (slowload. this happens when i use it on my standard tv.
also the screen when playing games does not fill up the whole screen again only on the standard tv. keep up the good work really appreciate this emulator. love my c64 games.
one other thing, the enter on the keyboard does not register in the winter games. so you can not play that game still. it just stays at the enter your name screen. you can enter the letters but it does not let you hit enter.
sorry about that. if you hit line break on the on-screen keyboard it lets you enter your name and plays great after that. thanks.
Last edited by muny21; 12-08-2010 at 07:53 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?