PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

If someone needs this for development and needs an invite.. pm me.

Thanks Evilsperm! I was hoping someone would do exactly this.

My linux skills are a tad rusty & this will get me started nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer Kain View Post
    Who needs an invite code?
    Would you be so kind as to toss one my way as well, please? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by cSharpShooter View Post
    The file is also hosted by a private tracker. You need to register in order to get the torrent file to start your download. IIRC, you need an invite code from an existing member. Send me a message if you want one.
    Hi cSharp,

Can you send me an invite to demonoid.com?

Thanks

How big is the package, and do you want a mirror for it?

I have about 4TB of bandwidth I'm willing to share as long as it's legal and won't get me sued by Sony

Good news for VirtualBox or VMware.

Would anyone be kind enough to tell me what this does, and if it will work on the ti-84?

I would put this on thepiratebay but their site is being a pain right now and deleting my accounts then telling me the captch isn't correct and my email and username(s) are incorrect when trying to make a new account...

Any of you can modify the .torrent and add trackers then post here for people to use that .torrent instead.

garretts228 :
    This isn't for you at all lol and most likely 99% of the people out there.

F1R3WALL:
    I wouldn't host it if I were you then
    Last edited by evilsperm; 09-25-2010 at 02:56 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I thought the only reason they could sue is if there is sony code built in, but I'm not 100% sure.

Hey, I come from the xbox 360 I was a homebrew dev for it, I was just wanting to know what exactly this does or what its for I dont appreciate just being told it's not for me... this is why I fail at learning how to do things for the ps3, the community isn't so great for new comers and thats why I fail to do shit for the ps3 scene...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23413 ... LastLast