Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm pretty skeptical. What do his "screenshots" show? That he's running Linux and was able to use git? He can code a virtual USB driver for the PSP, but he can't do a proper screen capture?

true ?

Sponsored Links

is true ???

If you believe that then I have this miracle immortality ring for you and just because I like you, you can have it for only $250.

Looks promising.

I haven't posted on a console forum in probably 5 years (since ps2newz died). This is amazing finally feel at home again in a backup/hacking forum!!!
    Last edited by bronigs; 09-03-2010 at 05:59 PM

The video looks like the psp port is on it's way

maybe a .lua with .gifs images, or a video.

There wouldn't be any loading for such an app, there is nothing to load...

Quote Originally Posted by da60gigger View Post
    The video looks like the psp port is on it's way
    Lol eavpsp only made a "fake gui" (His own words). He wanted to manipulate other developers to do the rest of the work for him so he could get the credit for it all.

Wondering if a psp jailbreak will come in the next couple of days, cant wait as my teensy++ will take two-three weeks to come.

Can anybody explain where the PSP Type B-usb-enumeration took place? In the toolchain or somewhere in the cfw? I tried editing the usbhostfs's device descriptor, but while connect, the V_ID/P_ID/etc.. are the same as before. (even in the prx's src, there is no reference to it... defined, but i didn't found reference to it)

I'm not promising anything.. just fiddling around..

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News