PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Quote Originally Posted by Inzal View Post
    along with what the above user said, TeamDRM specifically requested retail dumps from people, that's why people are uploading their dumps.
    Yep totally agree with you, they did ask for people to upload retail dumps... but not for people to upload debug updates.

I still have the link for the retail patch, which i added below. So i will just upload the debug eboot.bin for LBP2 Beta compiled with 3.30 which the only thing needed along with the retail update.

Retail 1.01:

Here is the LBP2BETA 1.01 Debug Eboot.BIN:
    Last edited by Belmondo; 12-20-2010 at 10:14 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So even though Stardust HD says demo version at the top its still the full game?

Also any luck for mvc2?

Death Track: Resurrection - Selfripped.

For the sake of completeness, here the rip, which you can't find anything else.

Scott Pilgrim + DLC has the edat in it, maybe we can take a look at this and found out where to make it run.

Very cool, thanks for uploading the EBOOT! But wouldn't the new ELF check for files that don't exist, such as additional game features? Or will this just be used to desiable the DRM check?

Yep it will probably check for additional that is why i added the retail patch aswell. so you can just install the retail patch and use the debug eboot.bin when somebody patches it.

Full Retail demo LBA2 1.00:

Retail 1.01:

Eboot.bin debug 1.01:

Quote Originally Posted by DOCKY99 View Post
    what? of course it won't work because it isn't hacked

Quote Originally Posted by IndyColtsFan84 View Post
    Here is the list of all the games i have from PSN. Over 65 games, will take some time to upload them all so be patient. I am sharing all these hoping it will help TeamDRM. Some of these games have DLC that i have purchased, like Pain for instance has nearly all the characters.

TeamDRM, if your reading this, Good Luck & the ball is in your court now! Keep an eye out for my uploads.
    It's always an unpleasant surprise to download something and it's passworded without warning!

where is LBP2 Beta 1.01 debug pkg?

LittleBigPlanet 2 BETA NPUA70117 Version: 01.02 Size : 1166MB

LittleBigPlanet 2 BETA NPUA70117 Version : 01.03 Size : 43MB

LittleBigPlanet 2 BETA NPUA70117 Version : 01.04 Size : 35MB

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 101112 ... LastLast