It's a new port to PS3 LV2 OS based on the vanilla SNES9x source.
- Install Cell SDK >= 1.92. You know how to find it. Configure according to the install instructions (make sure to set CELL_SDK).
- Make pkg
- Load the pkg and your ROMs onto a usb drive.
- Install on PS3 using your jailbreak device of choice.
Things that suck:
- Lots of SNES9x features are not supported yet. No save states, for example. Most of these are really simple to implement.
- Sound code is rubbish. It more or less works, but you'll probably hear the occasional skip.
- Performance isn't great.
- UI. Or rather, there isn't one.
- So much more.
Apparently somehow we will have to make it so users can only submit news HERE... because when news is posted in the Forum the old link will no longer work once it is moved to the Site News and recopied to the Forum.