Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 53 of 70 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I vote for a n64 or a genesis emulator, either one would be great.

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by marc2590 View Post
    I vote for a n64 or a genesis emulator, either one would be great.
    I still vote for Wii/GC.

Quote Originally Posted by halsafar View Post
    Yes we have PSGL printf debugging.

Connecting to another machine is much better if you are having an odd crash. Since a crash probably means you won't see the last frame of PSGL to view the last message.
    That's what I figured. As for your printf debugging.. Having enabled EMUDEBUG, I can't find any reference to gl_dprintf outside of the repository.. I assume it's part of the SDK, but.. I can't find an appropriate lib either. Care to give me a hint?

I'm not sure if this has been covered but i just got around to having a "bash" at this emulator and my audio is skipping with every game i load.

Is there anything that i'm missing?

Quote Originally Posted by farenheit View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been covered but i just got around to having a "bash" at this emulator and my audio is skipping with every game i load.

Is there anything that i'm missing?
    You didn't mention a version number. You sure you're using 4.3.8 instead of the cruddy initial version?

That's the only possible explanation I can come up with. Every game (apart from Star Fox 2/Vortex) runs at well over 60fps, and audio skips only occur when the emulator slips below 59fps, which never happens apart from the aforementioned two games.
    Last edited by squarepusher2; 11-01-2010 at 08:06 AM

Definitely using the latest 4.3.8 as i remember seeing the config screen etc.

I will delete it, reboot the console and try installing it again when i get home tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by farenheit View Post
    Definitely using the latest 4.3.8 as i remember seeing the config screen etc.

I will delete it, reboot the console and try installing it again when i get home tonight.
    Is Sound Input Rate at the default value (31942)? Does it show that in the config screen?

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher2 View Post
    Might as well buy the hardware BC kit when it comes out.
    thanks bro. what is a hardware BC kit ?

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post
    thanks bro. what is a hardware BC kit ?
    this; http://www.ps4news.com/playstation-3...o-ps2-chips-1/

Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    I still vote for Wii/GC.
    While the RSX combined with the SPU's should be more than powerful enough for full DX10 rendering in Dolphin, 256MB of RAM isn't nearly enough for decent emulation. I doubt we'll see anything decent running except for maybe the games low-end systems can run in Dolphin.

Sponsored Links
Page 53 of 70 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News