09-22-2010 #151squarepusher2 Guest
If 720p or 1080p resolutions proves to be too slow with libGCM (in the way that it's currently implemented - I'm guessing there is still no proper understanding of libGCM in the community on the level of professional PS3 programmers), may I suggest looking at the PS3 SDK samples and trying the 'Upscaleto1080p' method?
Upscaling from 480p to 1080p and then applying a filter would be good enough - we're dealing with 256x224 / 256x239 resolution-type games here anyway (512x448 on certain games for menu screens like Seiken Densetsu 2/Secret of Mana | Seiken Densetsu 3)
09-22-2010 #152cvp Guest
thanks for the information. Than i let on 420p its ok, its retro style
i beste was if its possible to build in a Online Gaming but this is a dream
09-22-2010 #153squarepusher2 Guest
09-22-2010 #154cvp Guest
yeah but, it is possible to import on ps3 ? i mean the problematic with the connection to the internet... the ps3 ask if we want to update the ps3 to 3.50, than we can use the internet!
09-22-2010 #155dentnu Guest
Quick Question with the latest build version 4 now my file list is very big I can barely read my Roms name is there any way to fix it ?
09-22-2010 #156squarepusher2 Guest
09-22-2010 #157zeromx Guest
Yes the fonts are MASSIVE now, Is there no other font you can use?... this one seems pixelated.
Cant you use the default sony font?...
Suggestion - Can you implement, pressing L2+R2 will give you a option to change .rom if a user wishes.
09-22-2010 #158freeloader247 Guest
Modified EBoot to load games of the HDD.
Step 1 make folder in HDD0 called "r"
HDD0 -> r
Step 2 put Roms in the folder r
09-22-2010 #159redwings1905 Guest
Is there a particular way to apply the build4? All I did was throw it on a USB along with the pkg and install the pkg.
09-22-2010 #160squarepusher2 Guest
I have not touched most of the parts that eisz made - my first priorities were to fix the sound and the video/audio lag (which I've pretty much succeeded in).
But yeah the menu (if you can call it that) and the font alike both look horrible, and need to be replaced as soon as possible.
I changed FONT_SCALE to 2 which resulted in long ROM names basically writing over themselves (if it makes sense to put it like that). Basically, there's no cut-off point for the text to begin writing to a next line.
So, menu is back to the way it was and num_per_page is set to 47. No other changes.
Eisz - I would just commit this entirely to git - it doesn't make sense to remove the jma, filters and unzip folders - we may still want to implement all this, so best to have everything in there.