PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!




 
 
  1. #11
    @zoned
    I wrote the windows version of AVCHDManager you refer to, It's great to see a native ps3 app to go with it, nice work! I won't have chance to play with this until tomorrow but I'm really looking forward to seeing what it looks like.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    106
    Thanks for the guide!

  3. #13
    Hi zoned, I wrote the windows version of AVCHDManager you refer to, its great to see a native ps3 app to go with it, nice work! Having to disconnect the HDD in order to switch movies was the one annoying part of keeping BluRays on an external HDD and playing them on a PS3.

    I can't play with this until tomorrow but I'm really looking forward to seeing what it looks like.
    Last edited by idbirch; 10-09-2010 at 02:35 PM

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by idbirch View Post
    Hi zoned, I wrote the windows version of AVCHDManager you refer to, its great to see a native ps3 app to go with it, nice work! Having to disconnect the HDD in order to switch movies was the one annoying part of keeping BluRays on an external HDD and playing them on a PS3.

    I can't play with this until tomorrow but I'm really looking forward to seeing what it looks like.
    thanks for writing your windows avchdmanager, it is very useful and without it i would never have had the idea for this version.

    The interface is currently very basic (same as the original open manager) but i am planning to display the extra information from details.txt in the next version.

    Any suggestions for improvements welcome.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    106
    I need a bit of help after it finishes muxing it wnds with error -2 any idea how to fix it ?

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thank you, zoned! Next project .mkv support via VLC Player? Please?

  7. #17
    Can this still play the MKV that needs to be reencoded because of black bars need added...? Thxs

  8. #18
    Thanks to zoned! I hope you don't stop at this.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by dentnu View Post
    I need a bit of help after it finishes muxing it wnds with error -2 any idea how to fix it ?
    Are you getting the error in tsmuxer?
    Any time i have had an error it has been caused by a problem with the mkv. Running it through mkvmerge gui can sometimes fix it.

    Quote Originally Posted by dentnu View Post
    I need a bit of help after it finishes muxing it wnds with error -2 any idea how to fix it ?
    Whenever i get a tsmuxer error it has usually been caused by a faulty mkv file. running it through mkvmerge gui sometimes fixes it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DamonDash30 View Post
    Can this still play the MKV that needs to be reencoded because of black bars need added...? Thxs
    If you want the video to be in the middle of the screen it will need to be reencoded, otherwise the video will be at the top and subtitles at the large black bar at the bottom.
    Last edited by zoned; 10-09-2010 at 04:11 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. #20
    i have avchd folders on my fat32 hd (all identified using the windows manager, and corrected filenames) the folders are all named in this way avchdxx becuase only 1 folder can be called avchd.

    but the app doesn't see these folders..

 
+ Reply to Thread