Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.


But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 8 of 61 First ... 7891858 ... Last
  1. #71
    HackATTack Guest
    Thanks, This version Plays MKV's Perfect. The only problem I'm trying to figure out is how to change the view mode to full screen. I have black bars on the sides of the movie. I've played this movie on Ps3 media server and it shows no bars on the sides on there so I know this is not showing the full view of the movie.

  2. #72
    Zinxz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DaEloG View Post
    sorry didn't know about the download limit, it's been a while since i last uploaded something. i hope this link will last longer.

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7AKZAE9G
    Thx i will post here if it works in Waninkokp V2 CWF later

  3. #73
    SirValkyr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HackATTack View Post
    Thanks, This version Plays MKV's Perfect. The only problem I'm trying to figure out is how to change the view mode to full screen. I have black bars on the sides of the movie. I've played this movie on Ps3 media server and it shows no bars on the sides on there so I know this is not showing the full view of the movie.
    In the display settings, you can adjust the horizontal and vertical underscan, put it on a negative value. You'll see the results instantly.

    Can you get surround sound working? When I look at the properties with L3 it always says stereo.

  4. #74
    Zinxz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DaEloG View Post
    sorry didn't know about the download limit, it's been a while since i last uploaded something. i hope this link will last longer.

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7AKZAE9G
    Thank you wery mutch, confirmed working with Waninkoko V2

  5. #75
    Wile E Guest
    What subtitle formats does this support?

  6. #76
    loggo Guest

    Question

    Has anyone got the streaming to work on the plugin's which are on this program. Lot's of footie on there just say failed to connect.

  7. #77
    pjmiller435 Guest
    Love the new 1080p support!

  8. #78
    enotsleachim Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by loggo View Post
    Has anyone got the streaming to work on the plugin's which are on this program. Lot's of footie on there just say failed to connect.
    is streaming an issue? was just about to check this out.

  9. #79
    Shalashaska87 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKeiron View Post
    I repackaged the program for 3.41 myself it installs and works fine on hermes cfw: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=70I1PIII
    thank you!

  10. #80
    loggo Guest
    Tried the viasat but that said unable to connect, but some of the other stuff worked.

Page 8 of 61 First ... 7891858 ... Last

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in