Showtime Repack v3.1.265 (Unofficial Build) for PS3 is Released
PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Redsquirrel87 has updated the PS3 Media Player today to Showtime Repack v3.1.265 with the changelog detailed below, as follows:
Download: Showtime Repack v3.1.265 (Unofficial Build) for PS3
Showtime Repack v3.1.265 (Unofficial Build) for PS3 Changelog:
- PS3: Add some debug when shutting down cell vdec
- Video thumb: Correct file size of thumb PNG
- Video thumbs: Plug severe memory leak
- PS3: Do netFreethreadContext()
- PS3: Fix row misallignment when scaling and converting YUV -> RGB for video thumbnails
- OpenGL-ES compat fixes
- Upnp: Add support for switching into "image" mode of browser
- Upnp: Don't say we have more items if we dont
- Glw: No longer let overscan compensation (underscan) scale down video.
- Lang: Update Danish translation
- Spotify: Add support for delete from playlist
- Store video settings
More PlayStation 3 News...
when will showtime full support UNicode (utf-8, 16 ,...) ?
Showtime PS3 v3.2 with Multichannel A/V Bugfixes is Released
Today PlayStation 3 developer Andreas Oman has officially updated Showtime PS3 Media Player to version 3.2 which includes Multichannel A/V playback bugfixes as outlined below.
Download: Showtime PS3 v3.2 (PKG) / Showtime PS3 v3.2 (SELF)
To quote: "3.2 is finally done. The changes from 3.1.228 is mostly bug fixes for multi-channel audio and video playback.
For a grand total of what was made in 3.2. See here:
[Register or Login to view code]
Or 250 files changed, 19482 insertions(+), 4878 deletions(-) as git diff --stat 3.1...3.2 would have put it.
If any more severe issues will arise in 3.2 I will make a 3.2.X release because the 3.3 will start off with quite a bumpy ride me thinks. Let's see what happens."
I don't know if the official build still don't install on fw 3.41/waninkoko, this one does: jaensch-koloska.de/maximilian/ps3/showtime/showtime.zip
More PlayStation 3 News...
Thanks for the constant updates- this is my favorite feature/homebrew for the PS3!
Thank you for fixing the Bug #614: MKV 1080p (H264+AC3) TOO slow (~4 FPS) This was mine major problem why I havnt used Showtime a long time ago...
Ha nice! And +Rep for sharing violentcris!
thank you !! I do this because the regular Showtime can't be installed on 3.41, gives error, next update will come with ICON0.PNG , PIC1.PNG , SND0.AT3 to look more like a PRO software.
PS3 Showtime Media Player Repack v3.3.037 Update is Released
Following up on the official Showtime PS3 v3.2 release, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Redsquirrel87 has updated the PS3 Media Player to Showtime Repack (unofficial build) v3.3.037 with the changes detailed below.
Download: Showtime Repack v3.3.037 (Unofficial Build) for PS3
PS3 Showtime Media Player Repack v3.3.037 Update Changelog:
- Add support for tracking # of times an item has been played.
- prop: parent == NULL same as a zombie
- Fix build breakage
- Add support for keeping track of playcount and last time played for items
- Add missing file
- Split some db support code from metadata.c -> db/db_support.c
- Fix build on OS/X
- Fix some copy-paste programming error (affected SID and GMEfile playback)
- metadb: More robust loading of cached directories
- metadb: Log when we run into SQL syntax issues
- metadb: Whitespace fixes
- metadb: Fix broken SQL
- Get rid of prop_create_check()
- Merge branch 'release/3.2'
- Update italian translation
- Traditional Chinese language file for Showtime-3.2
- Add sqlite3 binary to gitignore
- metadb: Store video file format in video info as well
- Add support for default flag for audio/subtitle tracks
- Merge branch 'metadata-v2'
- bump for tag
- A very simple pooling of sqlitedb handles
- metadb: Fix some bugs
- Allow fa_scanner to read entire directory structures from metadata cache
- build sqlite3 cmd tool with -DSQLITE_DEFAULT_FOREIGN_KEYS=1
- Make Sqlite3 fly on PS3
- Add hts_mutex_init_recursive() -- Sqlite needs this (*grumble*)
- Fix fallout from rebase from master
- Make metadata cache versioned
- Move meta.db into path for persistent storage
- Switch metadb to WAL journal mode
- drop stray printf()s
- metadb: Add support for schema upgrades
- Add a bunch of SQLITE_OMIT_ compile time defines
- metadata schema
- Add stuff for building sqlite3 shell
- Initial work on metadata cache in sqlite
- Include sqlite3 in build
- ps3: Disable audio copy control
- Don't offer multich audio controls on ps3 audio output
- ps3: Avoid using MSG_WAITALL. It seems a bit buggy or something
- readme: Mention that wii port is broken
- update ps3 readme a bit
- Merge pull request #35 from bielorkut/patch-1
- configure: Fail if libav configure/make fails
- Some spelling mistakes corrected.
- ps3: Build libav from submodule
- Make libav as submodule work on linux
- libav as submodule
In related news, the Showtime Channel9 Plug-In has also been updated by facanferff to v1.2 (requires Showtime 3.2 official) located in Plug-In Central within Showtime, with the changes detailed below:
- Add support to sort feeds by: recent, most viewed or top rated
- Add Showtime's paginator to list videos
- Fix broken Channel9
What is Channel9?
Channel 9 features video channels, discussions, podcasts and screencasts including interviews with Microsoft developers about their products which has been adopted by various Microsoft teams as a way to aggregate feedback and respond to issues.
More PlayStation 3 News...