Thread: Sexy Manager

Page 5 of 41 First ... 45615 ... Last
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    709
    i was supplied no template so i did this from scratch.

    and guess what, as i finished and as i was about to upload to the ps3 and test... ylod.

    freaking annoying.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    296
    ^We all had to start from scratch.. no templates or source.

    I can give you my template (abit messy tho') in paint.net format .pdn.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by farenheit View Post
    You could try this which i've just quickly edited, i cant test tho' as i am at work. You will have to let me know if there any issues with it.
    Does this version separate the game and install directories so that deleting the app doesn't delete the games?

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by severusx View Post
    Does this version separate the game and install directories so that deleting the app doesn't delete the games?
    Install Directory is BLES80608 and game directory is /dev_hdd0/GAMES

    I cant test it tho as im at work

    P.S
    BOSS can you move the attachment to Open Manager thread or do you think it should stay here? (Dont wanna hijack J's thread)

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    18
    Thank you very much farenheit!

    I'm also at work I test this tonight

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by sk group View Post
    i was supplied no template so i did this from scratch.

    and guess what, as i finished and as i was about to upload to the ps3 and test... ylod.

    freaking annoying.
    OHhhh you better run to gamestop and trade that POS in fast!

    your gonna have to sell out some loot for a new one but it will be far less then when that pice of garbage goes out 100%

    Sexy manager is lookin good jurai

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks, Good Job ! =d

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6
    Hi,

    @ Jurai2
    I posted tree question about your Manager...
    you can add french language in your source or you are abandoned the [region] code ?

    Thank's.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    218
    You see on the screenshot he posted, when a game is selected in the background you get that background image of the game when highlight in XMB, which doesnt show on my manager!...

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by zeromx View Post
    You see on the screenshot he posted, when a game is selected in the background you get that background image of the game when highlight in XMB, which doesnt show on my manager!...
    Like TeamGT said, that's just a concept (mockup) he made. So far there's no such version compiled, and there's no certainty there it will be.

Page 5 of 41 First ... 45615 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in