Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Thread: Sexy Manager

Page 40 of 41 First ... 30394041 Last
    drizzt84 Guest
    Any other directory than BDRIPS? What do you mean?

PATCH/Direct Boot not vanishing in Homebrew mode, also it kees saying GAME instead of Homebrew when switching. It's a minor bug, present only when you have no homebrew or game.

LioMajor Guest
    I have /dev_hdd0/GAMES also my old folder in /dev_hdd0/game/GAMES and still
    in /dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/GAMEZ.

Instead of asking me for other directorys, it says:

/dev_hdd0/BDRIPS is the new folder for games

OK

drizzt84 Guest
    I only support BDRIPS (or better GAMES_DIR) as directory, you should rename the directory with blackb0x ftp... Or maybe I can add a GAMES/GAMEZ legacy support... Let me know

I go to sleep

LioMajor Guest
    Huh, was there no fallback for /dev_hdd0/GAMES in config.h?

j0k3r Guest
    hi all,

can anyone help me out with EyePet Move?

I copied eyepet move with hermes v3 and the default obm 1.16 with enabled patch over ftp on my internall hdd, and it worked. I did exactly the same with sexy manager, but the games wont start

It freezes at the entry screen...

cbprod Guest
    i can't seem to get the covers working, i have uploaded them to /dev_hdd0/games/GAIA01985/COVERS/ and my games are located in the gamez folder on my int and ext drives

arcsbite Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by drizzt84 View Post
    I go to sleep
    Amazing work! loving it!
    just a quick q -

I pressed no to all folders and run from the GAMEZ folder with no issues, however, when I go back into open manager I have to press Select&Start and press No to all folders again to view my list of games.. any idea why?

cheers
    keep up the awesome work

zzabbas Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cbprod View Post
    i can't seem to get the covers working, i have uploaded them to /dev_hdd0/games/GAIA01985/COVERS/ and my games are located in the gamez folder on my int and ext drives
    Place the covers within /dev_hdd0/COVERZ/

DjipOner Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by arcsbite View Post
    Amazing work! loving it!
    just a quick q -

I pressed no to all folders and run from the GAMEZ folder with no issues, however, when I go back into open manager I have to press Select&Start and press No to all folders again to view my list of games.. any idea why?

cheers
    keep up the awesome work
    Just re-install Gaia RC2

sousket Guest
    Excuse my english (i'm french !), but i have a question ^^ The Sexy / Pretty manager is based with what version of OM ? 1.16 ?

An other question, the cover manager include the hermes patch to resolve gameplay detection problems ?

Thx

Page 40 of 41 First ... 30394041 Last