Thread: Sexy Manager
Open Manager v2.0 (codename Gaia, my girlfriend name) rc2 released.
It's based on Sexy Manager release.
- Add fallback support for /dev_hdd0/GAMEZ as game directory (you need to answer "NO" to all the proposed directories to use it).
- Rename COVERS directory to COVERZ and add support for /dev_hdd0/COVERZ directory
- Fixed EBOOT.BIN fix permission when "Mem Patch" is enabled
- Change pink color to yellow (in the device area)
- In the zip you will find also a version without initial sound
- Use two different background, one for games and one for homebrew
- Remap "Test files" to R3
- Add rehash function to L3 (it will reload the game/homebrew list)
- Add support for covers: you just need to put the cover (260x300) in /dev_hdd0/games/GAIA01985/COVERS/ or in GAME_PATH/../..COVERS and are by title id, ex BCUS12345.PNG
- Package ID is changed from OMAN46756 to GAIA01985 and also the homebrew and all related dirs!
- Added "Direct Boot" mode (L2)
- Changed the key combo to change the internal game dir to SELECT+HOME
- Fixed square button to backup from bdvd
- Removed "Put games from BR-DISC" and "Put the homebrew in USBXXX:/homebrew" strings
- Reduced the gap between one device and his size and the next device, in the bottom bar
- Fixed the highlight alignment (thanks klutsh)
- New BG file with IP: aligned (thanks klutsh) and bottom size bar expanded
- Hermes v3 patching enabled (L1).
- Graphic / Background changed (thanks to klush) to allow safe area
- Buttons remapped (exit key removed, use menu to exit)
- Direct loading removed (it works with only 10% of games)
- All my old patches
It's a release candidate, please report, if there are no other problems it would be the 2.0 release.
You have to use the Blackb0x ftp server to move/rename the game/cover directory (if you want to do it)
To make it a little more clear. For F1 2010 I could start and run the game in hermes V3 mode (normal) but then get the save error in the game. In patched mode I got the eboot.bin error and the question "Do you want to try fixing permissions?" - this fix did not help. Only a full directory fix did it and later run the game in patched mode.
creating new non standard / official directorys will cause problems later on if PSN is enabled. It will allow sony a quick solution to discover a JB Device. The COVERS directory should remain in the app dir. And future releases should be "Stealthed"
for the love of god stop calling it Open Manager 2.0
10-10-2010 #336Banned User
- Join Date
- May 2007
LOL : Jurai2
Drizzt84 "Change pink color to yellow (in the device area)"
Will try this baby now
To be true, Codename Gaia rc2 should be enough.
If there is a major change like working usb including ntfs, 2.0 would fit.
drizztbsd, i like your work, thumbs up
My main complaint on the 2.0 tag is the same complaint I had with the 1.xx branches, it implies that the version is some type of official version of the application. Considering not a single person contributing changes is the original author, makes no sense
Whats the deal with that Z-stuff?
Why can't you use /dev_hdd0/GAMES/ ?