Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    zeromx Guest
    This is great, i don't want to sound negative but why didnt they port SSF (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSF_(emulator)

You can check compatibility here, it's much higher: segasaturn.org

smotheredhope Guest
    zeromx I believe ssf is not an open source project so that is why we don't see the port for ps3. I do like the Yabause project though because you can customize the emulator to enhance the graphics and the resolution, which can't be done on SSF.

zeromx Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smotheredhope View Post
    zeromx I believe ssf is not an open source project so that is why we don't see the port for ps3. I do like the Yabause project though because you can customize the emulator to enhance the graphics and the resolution, which can't be done on SSF.
    Ahh i did not know this... thats for heads up...

PSPSwampy Guest
    Can't help thinking the best emulator would be a TI-84 ! Purely to take the piss!

PS3 hacked by calculator, simply to get a calculator emulator running on it - pure genius
    (Maybe i'm biased though)

PSPSwampy.
    (If only i could code for PS3! lol)

Natepig Guest
    I tried this out and it loaded but with a small square instead of full screen. I then tried to play fifa 97 and it crashed and restarted my ps3. I understand though that this is an early piece of work and am looking forward to the finished version.

Justin121994 Guest
    I'm waiting for an nes emulator.

Kinda cool though that an earlier system gets ported first. lol

Probably easier.

dante489 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PSPSwampy View Post
    Can't help thinking the best emulator would be a TI-84 ! Purely to take the piss!

PS3 hacked by calculator, simply to get a calculator emulator running on it - pure genius
    (Maybe i'm biased though)
    yeah right that's what i call "irony at its peak"

pip1 Guest
    lol yah the sega saturn with its 3d graphics came out before the 2d nes..

seriously though, thanks for emulating a system my modded xbox can't before doing the same thing all over again.

Page 2 of 2 First 12