Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nice! Thanks

Sponsored Links
    I did this for OFW but it doesn't run properly. Hardly at all

I can't wait to try this out on my own.

Okay, I put 4.41 cfw on my ps3. Now my PSP conversions work, except for avp req. It plays however vision modes do not work. Anyone have a fix?

Has anyone gotten Class of Heroes 2 working? I get a blackscreen upon loading both for the MINI and PKG

hey guys i've made a translated version of the prompt.exe file for 1.5.1 for anyone who wants it.

translated into english that is all u do is extract the rar into the bite directory and overwrite the prompt.exe file which deals with the homebrew section the rar also contains the original too.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Question about making PSP minis/remasters help?

So I found two tools. the simply titles psp 2 ps3 and bite, both seem to convert Psp games to pkg to be played on the ps3.

Which one should I use? Is 1.5.1 the last verison of bite.

And does one of them allow me to alter the controls, for example adding a function to the left analog stick of the ps3 controller?

Hi guys,

I am new to CFW and the PSP Remaster and Minis methods, so pardon me for the noob questions.
    The problem is that I can't save while playing One Piece Romance Dawn on my PS3.

I have used the PSP2PS3 b22 to convert the ISO and patch it as a Remaster.

On the MINIS2.txt I have included the instruction that szczuru suggested (SAVEDATA_USE_PS3_SAVE = 1) but even that didn't work.

Any help?

Thanks for this! cant wait to try!

Sponsored Links
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News