Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah! They have now posted a message from their site. I hope "The Boss" here can get a hold of one of these!

Sponsored Links
    Heck maybe PS3News can get them in bulk at a good price and we could buy them Not 100% sure where PS3News is based (Hopefully U.S.) but I would buy from a reputable site that is based in my home country.

Quote Originally Posted by tripellex
    Tell 'em I'll happily test one for the site as well, Boss. I may not be as well known as CJPC, but I can offer them a fair, earnest review if their claims are true.
    If we're talking about people to test them, I'll test one. I've got 2 PS3's, Fat & Slim, both on FW 3.41. And Fat still has the emotion engine, so I can test around with PS2 and PS1 games.
    Last edited by spark32; 08-24-2010 at 12:42 AM

They replied and said they would send us one for CJPC to make a test video with, so now the wait begins I guess.

congratz, may this jig stick work as good as the expensive version.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    They replied and said they would send us one for CJPC to make a test video with, so now the wait begins I guess.
    woo! great to hear =p

i can test too

i have a few ps3s on 3.15

40gb 60gb fat, slim etc etc

i'm also getting the psjailbreak at the end of the week so i can compare etc

Tell them to send it overnight, pay for shipping if they want, we need this asap, its been to long

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriller View Post
    Tell them to send it overnight, pay for shipping if they want, we need this asap, its been to long
    Are we in a hurry?

Yes, Yes we are. Gotta make the best of whats left of this summer, not outside in nice weather, but inside playing games

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News