Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links!
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by rubenz View Post
    Hi guys, I think this JB is true because I ask around and there are a lot of store who sell it and they even gave me a shop address, so I think it's true, but I'll wait untill the price is drop and buy it, right now is pretty expensive Rp 500.000=around 100USD. But they said this Jb won't work with PS3 that has been downgraded from firmware above 3.55.

Sorry for my broken English..
    not really, it's just only $50 dollar mate, try to use new currency mate, 9000 rupiahs = $1

Ah I forgot sorry I still remember 1US=10000, yeah its around 55US but it still exp, btw did you buy it? Is it working? I really want to play Xillia.

Thanks

i already buy this dongle, and i say yes it worked, the game that i tested is PES 2012 and FIFA 2012, it works perfectly

the game that compatible with this dongle at the moment (BD copy/pirates BD):

PES 2012
    FIFA 2012
    DRIVER
    BATMAN ARKAHM CITY
    SNIPER
    GOD OF WAR ORIGIN

you must try mate, soon i will upload the video about this dongle

If marveen is speaking the truth, then I would want one just to be able to run Arkham City. But I really don't want to have to use 3.55 OFW. Will just hope that someone else can make something similar that works with CFW. Or a pkg that will just add the support to the CFWs without a dongle needed. *crosses fingers*

i don't see how its possible myself.. its bs..

i don't believe someone with 3 posts on something like this..

Quote Originally Posted by pasty745 View Post
    If marveen is speaking the truth, then I would want one just to be able to run Arkham City. But I really don't want to have to use 3.55 OFW. Will just hope that someone else can make something similar that works with CFW. Or a pkg that will just add the support to the CFWs without a dongle needed. *crosses fingers*
    Hm... If this proof to right, who know there will be Non-Dongle version.

This is the same like 3.41 Dongle in the past, not for long we have 3.55 with out Dongle ^^

I would feel better if it wasn't someone who just joined saying, "Yes this works I tested it". It only takes a couple of minutes to make a video of proof but yet there is none. Not even the people trying to sell it. They should have proved their product long before any customer had to.

I still don't know it is true or not since I don't buy it yet, but so far from the discussion thread it sounds true, and no one who bought it complaining but I might wait for a few days before I buy this thing. And also I heard that it can work on 3.55 CFW/3.55 OFW too. But if you already upgraded your firmware to 3.55+ and downgraded it again to 3.55 it won't work.

good news. I waiting more pic.

it's up to you to believe or not to believe that , i'm here just want to share the information, that's all nothing less nothing more, sorry can't provide the video now, because it's working time in indonesia now

Closed Thread

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast