PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Quote Originally Posted by daveshooter View Post
    and see if they are capable of even developing it
    Not necessarily - no real (coding) skills needed to stuble upon some leak or bribe right person in right place

i have a blu ray burner already and a few blanks if it does work and anyone needs me to copy for them or whatever to prove its real i'm down to help anyone on here.. i just would like to find out if its true or not..

They should have fake us they are in Myanmar because no copyrights law in this country, $ony can't do anything here.

Can you use ATAVRXPLAIN / OLIMEX AVR-USB-162 with JB2?

Where can I get latest updates?

Not yet, but as more details are available we will update the first post and the mainpage article.

Quote Originally Posted by acemang View Post
    Can you use ATAVRXPLAIN / OLIMEX AVR-USB-162 with JB2?

Where can I get latest updates?
    In my thought, the first Developer board which will be supported - if possible - will be the Teensy 2.0 (ATMEGA32U4) and Teensy++ 2.0 (AT90USB1286). So you're good to go to get one ( pjrc.com/teensy/ ) - as long as they're still available.

If its a modified firmware we won't need teensey etc... just a usb drive plugged in with said files, i think.

Lightbulb

Maybe the people that bought these games should just upload the eboots of these working 'backups' so the devs can have a look at them?

If those eboots were encrypted again with custom keys, it'll be just as hard to find those as it is to find Sony's keys.

Edit: what might actually be useful is the 3.55 dongle update.pup.
    Last edited by Inpression; 10-21-2011 at 09:23 AM

I coincide that time will tell but all points that this gonna happen soon.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1011122161 ... LastLast