my FW is 3.55 even i restarted the ps3 and still no change. how can where can i locate this /dev_flash2/etc/xRegistry.sys in my ps3? thanks
you can FTP to PS3 and copy the file to PC from the following path : /dev_flash2/etc/xRegistry.sys
couldn't the same principles for this app be used for an app that changes dvd region and ntsc/pal ?
that would be the most helpfull app ever for me, saving tons of time
Today Rogero PS3 Backup Manager version 8.3 is released for Custom Firmware (CFW) users with a customized 3D-like Display Mode look by CondorStrike!
Download: Rogero Manager v8.3 Kmeaw Waninkoko 3.55 3.41 3.15.pkg / Original Theme.pkg / Rogero Manager v8.3 Geohot Wutangrza 3.55.pkg / Original Theme Geohot Wutangrza.pkg / Rogero Manager v8.3 elf.rar
Version 8.3 (30/05/2011) ChangeLog from Version 8.2 (12/03/2011):
- 8.3.0 - Added Support for 2 connected USB drives with the Games List Filtering [L2+R2+L1].
- 8.3.0 - Games List Filtering Last State is now saved & restored on Startup (showing HDD, USB or ALL Games).
- 8.3.0 - Added proper spoof detection for any CFW version, both original & spoofed versions are shown.
- 8.3.0 - Added [USB Mount] support for FW 3.15,now works on OFW/CFW ver 3.15, 3.41 and 3.55 .
- 8.3.0 - Added a Smart-Scan function that provides fast Startup/Games Listing if no devices change occurred.
- 8.3.0 - Added the Option to Enable/Disable "Notification Dialogs" from Settings Menu [Select].
- 8.3.0 - Added the Option to Enable/Disable "Background Music" from Settings Menu [Select].
- 8.3.0 - Added more Optimization to the Game Copy function/Showing the Progress-Bar for all Games copied.
- 8.3.0 - Added a new 3D like Display Mode, the "Home Theatre". Credits to "CondorStrike" the great artist behind it.
- 8.3.0 - Added the Option to Show/Hide Games List with [L3] for the new "Home Theatre" Display Mode.
- 8.3.0 - Added Support for "Hermes v4/Syscall8" payload to version 3.41/3.55. Credits/Respect to "Hermes".
- 8.3.0 - Added Support for "PL3" payload to version 3.15/3.41. Credits to Anonymous for his great "Payloader3".
- 8.3.0 - Added Support to multiMAN's [XMB Last Game Played] shortcut, Last played Game can be mounted from XMB.
- 8.3.0 - Added Support for Loading USB Games with Big/Split-files by caching the Split-Files to internal HDD.
- 8.3.0 - Added Support for [Ext/USB Game Data Install] it can be Enabled/Disabled for a Game using [L1+R3].
- 8.3.0 - [Split-Files caching] & [Ext/USB Game Data Install] implementation is 100% compatible with multiMAN : - both managers will share the same folders to preserve HDD space. Credits/Respect to Dean/multiMAN's Author.
- 8.3.0 - Added the Option to Delete specific Game's cached files (Split-Files & USB Data Install) with [Start].
- 8.3.0 - Added Support for the Left Analog Stick (Up/Down same as L2/R2 = Fast Scroll, Left/Right = Page up/down).
- 8.3.0 - Added the option to Restart the Manager with [Start+Select] to refresh the Games List/Settings if needed.
- 8.3.0 - Fixed a bug in the FTP Server which prevented some FTP clients from connecting, thanks to Plastrd.
More PlayStation 3 News...
Thanks for fixing my post html errors, and the front page
No prob.. we have things like font colors and size attributes turned off so the tags didn't work any more.. this is mainly so that I don't have to sift through "pink size 20" text posts hehe
really nice release! thx
yay... the best Backup manager got better...
Personally, i prefer this over Multiman... but multiman is awesome too ^_^
Hope you guys enjoy the Theme, It was a labor of Love, made from scratch...