Today Rogero has updated his PS3 Backup Manager to version 8.3 Beta Test 2 for PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware users with the changes detailed below.
Download: Rogero PS3 Backup Manager v8.3 Beta Test 2 / Rogero PS3 Backup Manager v8.3 Beta Test 2 (Mirror)
To quote: Here's another test release of Rogero Manager v8.3
- This one have PL3 support for FW3.15/3.41/3.55 and Syscall36 also for FW3.55
- This version now can detect any version with spoof and load its Payload.
- This version have the [USB_MOUNT] feature now Fully Automatic. (it will load Black Screen Games automatically)
- Added Background Music to the GUI.
Many other functions are still not completed, I'm just releasing this version as a test to check if all current modifications are working as it should.
More PlayStation 3 News...
does this do anything for the "cannot start 80010017" error messages? about the last 6-8 latest games suffer from this on my 3.55 kmeaw slim ps3. i was wondering if i need to run them thru dean's ebootFIX.exe or is that only for 3.41 users?
any help greatly appreciated.
Hello, This is a small application for the PlayStation 3 that can change the default Buttons Layout (Cross or Circle being the default Enter/Accept Button).
It is useful for the JAP PS3 model owners to make "X"/Cross the Default [Enter/Accept] Button like the USA/EUR PS3 Models.
Download Link: Rogero PS3 Buttons Layout Changer v1.0
- It is currently compatible with PS3 FW Version 3.41 & 3.55 (other versions can be supported too if needed).
- It checks for the PS3 FW version automatically and can detect it even if a spoof was applied.
- Many errors checking routines are applied before changing any parameters.
I wrote it for my personal use, I do have a JAP PS3, and I thought of sharing it because it may help other users too who wants to change their JAP PS3 Buttons Layout in a simple/quick way.
More PlayStation 3 News...
can i use this on geo 3.55?
i mean the PS3 Buttons Layout Changer..
Last edited by 3pp3; 05-13-2011 at 09:37 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
If the package didn't install for you on a Geohot/Wutangrza CFW, I can post another compatible package, just let me know if you need it
Last edited by Rogero; 05-14-2011 at 04:12 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
man that will be great thanks. quick question, can you map the triggers with l1, r1 or it just face buttons?
Oh goody gumdrops!!! This is kewl!! At least there is some development still going on! Thanks R
Rogero, great job man.
next time wait...
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?