- PS3_SYSTEM_VERSION detection improved + user confirmation on first boot.
- Games Folder detection improved + different path options added for all user-needs.
- Settings can be changed from Settings Menu Directly (L2+R2+START method removed)
- Added option to Disable Sound in the Settings wizard/Menu.
- Fixed Game Background image size to perfectly match GUI.
- Check/Patch PARAM.SFO much more stable now with the option to RESTORE anytime with [L1+START].
- Check Games Eboot.bin file permissions & Auto-fix/notify if needed on Game load.
- Added check/notify about BR-Disc not present when loading games with non Peek-Poke payloads.
- Added check/notify about BR-Disc not present when loading games with Disc-Required flag SET.
- Current Game Selection won't change now when BR-Disc is inserted/removed.
- Update from version 7.4 to 7.5 is recommended because of un-stability problems with v7.4.
Note: Version 7.5 contained a bug in the Patching function for the Games which require newer system versions (3.42/3.50) and which will lead to the error "80028F14" when loading the patched game.
Some more Rogero Manager updates and changelogs, as follows:
7.7.0 - Direct_Boot Mode bug fixed, some code cleanup.
7.7.0 - Stealth version now uses another Title ID that won't conflict with any known game
7.6.0 - Added a Function [L1+SQUARE] to Fix corrupted SFO files by the previous version/error "80028F14".
7.6.0 - Added a Stealth version of the Manager to be used Online for safer operation(BLES01031/CODBO)
7.6.0 - SFO file patching fixed to work with all games & changed from Automatic to Optional.
7.6.0 - Fixed a bug that caused "sfo" patched games to start sometimes in PATCH-MODE.
7.6.0 - [PS3_SYSTEM_VERSION] detection compatibility fixed for all Payloads.
7.6.0 - Permissions-Fix function changed from Automatic to Optional.
7.6.0 - Added a new path for the Games folder [/dev_hdd0/game/GAIA01985/BDRIPS].
7.6.0 - Last Game Played/Selected will be saved & selected by default on next run.
7.6.0 - Patch-Mode/Direct-boot/Disc-Required options Disabled when Original Game is selected.
7.6.0 - Free available Space on HDD is now checked before copying starts to avoid PS3 freezing problem.
7.6.0 - Fixed a bug that sometimes showed an Empty Games List after Original Game is ejected.
Another Rogero Manager update with source code and changelog:
7.8.0 - New Protected Mode to lock Games pre-defined settings & Copy/Delete functions.
7.8.0 - Scrolling Functions fixed to have a 100% smooth scrolling.
7.8.0 - Added Page UP/Page Down using D-Pad Left/Right Buttons.
7.8.0 - Fixed White Background for game titles that don't have the Pic1.png file.
7.8.0 - Cache folder files will be deleted during setup to remove previous white Backgrounds.
7.8.0 - Added "dev_hdd0/BDRIPS" & "dev_usb0/BDRIPS" to path options/Gaia Manager compatibility.
7.8.0 - Show the Number of total Games available on the GUI.
7.8.0 - Changed the BR-Required option from "Triangle" to "Square" button.
7.8.0 - Re-Added the Exit option with the "Triangle" button.
7.8.0 - New XMB Icon.
7.8.0 - Various bugs fixed.
7.8.0 - Removed the Stealth version from the package / not useful anymore.
7.9.a - Compatible with Kmeaw or Waninkoko 3.55 CFW, and 3.41 OFW.
7.9.a - Built-in the latest version of Kmeaw Payload Loader / Lv2 Patcher.
7.9.a - Startup check to load Payload only if it's not already in memory.
7.9.a - Option to load Payload.bin file from USB directly into memory.
7.9.a - More Games List scrolling improvement.
7.9.a - Added Stealth package for safer usage with PSN.
7.9.a - Patch Mode will show on GUI as "Disabled" if not supported by the Payload