PSX-2-3 Game Edit: Take JP version Voices and put them in US games?
Hi there everyone. (sorry for my english but i do my best^^)
I have the psx game Xenogears in jp and us version. I really like the japanese voices but i donīt understand very much because my japanese is realy terrible. The US version of this game has crappy voices but englisch subs. So my question is... is it possible to took the japanese voices out and put it in the US version?
Is there any chance to do this?
(again... sorry for my bad english )
You should try the UNDUB my friend Alcahest made for Xenogears:
Check the awesome features:
* Controls are put back to the original Japanese controls.
* In-game battle combos are back to the original Japanese ones (matching Japanese controls).
* Audio in the Full Motion Videos is in Japanese with English subtitles.
* Voices in the game are back to the original Japanese ones (in battles + certain cutscenes).
* The weight unit in character's stats is back to kilos (.kgs instead of .lbs).
* Emeralda's icon eyebrow transparency is corrected.
* The selection arrow in shop menus doesn't overlap choices (Buy, Sell, Exit) anymore.
OH MY GOD.....thatīs so awsome Oo
Thank you very very much. This is my favorite game of all time and now i have the perfect version... OH MY YEEEEAH
Thank you xD