Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 5 of 14 First ... 456 ... Last

Lightbulb

This link still works for me, give it a try: psnstuff3.03.15.zip

Or the latest PSNStuff v3.03.16 here: psnstuff.zip

PSNStuff v3.04.01, PSNStuff+ PSN Database & Custom PeXploit v0.3.11

Following up on their previous updates and PeXploit v0.5 by xXx The Darkprogramer xXx, today PlayStation 3 developers eminem451 and Yutolio have updated PSNStuff to v3.04.01 followed by some updates with details below.

Download: PSNStuff v3.04.01 / PSNStuff v3.04.04 / PSNStuff v3.04.05 / PSNStuff v3.04.07 / database.rar / PSNStuff+ DLC Database v0.3.1 - Custom PeXploit CFW / OFW / PSNStuff+_DLC_db_v0.3.11_(PeXploit_CFW-OFW).rar / PSNStuff+_PSP_db_v0.3.1_(PeXploit_OFW).rar / PS3xportEvo Installer v1.3.exe / Request Edat Rif Rap Installer v1.0.zip by akela

Latest Updates:

From Yutolio: I've put together custom database files for use with PeXploit that contain the properly already patched files needed for OFW users to use with the games on the latest compatibility list. Everything is tested and working.

How it works is, when you click the Save Fix button, instead of it writing a .rap file to your computer, it will write a .pkg or .rar file containing a .pkg to your computer. No running around trying to find fixes on file hosts. All fixes needed for games in the compatibility list are obtainable in these custom database files.

The problem with rap files is we need to get them activated on CFW.. this is easy because of no ecdsa checks, on OFW this is another story!

3.04.01 Update:
    • Multi downloads possible
    • First server changed (too much traffic on first, down)
    • Read news tab for more infos

Version 03.04.04 is out with all suggestions applied and new server for RAP Share feature.

3.04.04 Update:
    • New server used for Share RAPs feature and optimizations to it making it quicker.
    • Downloads control resized
    • PKG validation now handles pkg without SHA1 footer
    • Downloads control set to invisible unless used
    • Right click, Download Window now handles all selection
    • Removed metacritics tab
    • Save fixes from OFW database to "fixes" directory
    • GUI changes

3.04.05 Update:
    • Added a PKG validation tool
    • Few bug fixes

3.04.06 Update:
    • GUI fixes

3.04.07 Update:
    • Minor GUI fixes
    • Added "Switch Theme" feature, change the color of your PSNStuff+ as you like

These link should stay the same for now, even after updating files. Please note it is hard for me to handle 2 version and do so many checks because of unstable server.

Credits:

LoOzers for the original app.
    Yutolio for many new database entries
    sguerrini97 for his server and his Q_PSN which gave me motivation to do this.
    xXx The Darkprogramer xXx for his good advices.
    Dino05 for bug submiting.
    Смыч bug submission
    Everyone, for their share

PSNStuff+ Database v0.3.11 + PeXploit Custom Database

I have uploaded the first version for the DLC fixes database. Still working on it so if you want a fix that isn't in there, let me know and it will be in the next update. Please note though that some DLC fixes are just too large to be able to have in the database so I can't include those.

These fixes are for both CFW and PeXploit / OFW users. Again, no running around trying to find fixes, being locked out of members only clubs or trying to be charged money by uploaders or file hosts. Simple one click database and you're all set.

Current Entries:

Alice: Madness Returns
    Alien: Isolation
    Battlefield 4
    Bioshock: Infinite
    Borderlands
    Borderlands 2
    Burnout Paradise
    Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow
    Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2
    Dark Souls II
    Dead Space
    Dead Space 2
    Dead Space 3
    Escape Dead Island
    Far Cry 3
    Far Cry 4
    Heavy Rain
    inFAMOUS
    inFAMOUS 2
    Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning
    Mafia II
    Max Payne 3
    Middle-Earth: Shadow Of Mordor
    RAGE
    Resident Evil 6
    Sniper Elite V2
    Sniper Elite III
    Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
    Soldner-X 2: Final Prototype
    Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
    The Last Of Us
    Vanquish
    Watch_Dogs

List Of New Content:

Spoiler!

Latest PeXploit Compatibility List:

[Register or Login to view code]

Many more in the next update.

From bigjokker: I fixed this PSN game files to work without a rif/rap so you do not need to use Reactpsn. I need someone to test fix as my CFW PS3 is down at the moment.

NPUB31298 Stick it to the Man [Fixed files] - SITTM-fix.pkg (12.94 MB)

Just download game from PSNStuff+ - psnstuff.zip

Extract game pkg and fix pkg. Copy and Replace fix files into game. Re-package game and install.

Please let me know if game is working! Thanks.

Finally, from Yutolio: PSP titles incoming for you PeXploit / OFW users.

You won't be able to use the install .pkg option PeXploit has so you'll need to manually extract the files and merge the fixes as you can't install original PSP .pkg's directly to the PS3 by default.

I've updated the custom DLC database to 3.11 and added 41 new entries. The DLC database is now split into 3 files so feel free to delete the old one if you downloaded it. Again these are for both CFW and OFW users using PeXploit. More on the way.

Updates:

Spoiler!

More PlayStation 3 News...

eminem451 Guest
    you should only download latest version (03.04.01 for now).

Yeah, sure.

italpark Guest
    Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception = NPUA80858 works?

Its in the playlist!!!

Brenza Guest
    The list is huge!!!

I thought the pexploit was meant for a little number of minor games but i was totally wrong! Awesome work guys!

Suprising Guest
    Wow! Really... PS3Xport EVO, I heard that this tool has only a rip off Muxport and also is just trying to take peoples IDPS and other vital System organs.

Somebody is this true?

Kai Kiske Guest
    Hello, everyone.

[Register or Login to view code]

This is not true. Game supports offline mode. You can choose AI characters in team.

PSNStuff+ is Updated to v3.05.00 by Eminem451 for PS3 CFW Users

Following up on the previous updates, today PlayStation 3 developer eminem451 has updated PSNStuff+ to v3.05.00 followed by v3.05.01 with the changes outlined below.

Download: psnstuff.zip / database.rar / psnstuff_images.rar / PSNStuff+ Official Discussion Thread

To quote: Hi guys, I've made new version of PSNStuff. Some bugs has been fixed, and new things has been added including some tools to create RAPs and C00 EDATs. Two version will be provided: X86 and X64.

Note:
    • Normal version will require .NET framework 4.0.
    • X64 works with .NET 4.5.
    • If your are using a 64 bit OS, use x64 version, or normal will start it automatically.
    • And as we are using free servers, there might be connection problems sometimes, just retry later, you will still have cached db on your computer anyway.

3.05.00 Update:
    • PKG Icons (when available) are back using a local icon database
    • New type added in game list and submits: C00 (games that can unlock only with an EDAT)
    • Database fixes (bad Game ID / Region)
    • Database cleanup (replaced multiple spaces by a single new line in many descriptions and removed many useless "_")
    • Database: special character "\n" can be used in description to put a new line.
    • Database: C00 game type changed

3.05.01 Update:
    • GUI Fixes, PKG Icons (when available) are back using a local icon database
    • New type added in game list and submits: C00 (games that can unlock only with an EDAT)
    • Database fixes (bad Game ID / Region)
    • Database cleanup (replaced multiple spaces by a single new line in many descriptions and removed many useless "_")
    • Database: special character "\n" can be used in description to put a new line.
    • Database: C00 game type changed

3.05.02 Update:
    • Submit fix
    • GUI Fixes

Note: Image database must be downloaded separately using the link provided and extracted to your psnstuff+ directory

These links should stay the same for now, even after updating files. Please note it is hard for me to handle 2 version and do so many checks because of unstable server.

Read news tab for more infos. I added a x64 version, it offer a lot of advantages:
    • memory limit increased, useful for OFW database
    • support for gz compressed database
    • it will by default download compressed database from server, reducing server load
    • you should use it if you can, normal release should only be used by Windows XP users.
    • users can submit their raps from psnstuff/raps folder, I have a lot of links without their RAPs.

Credits:

LoOzers for the original app.
    Yutolio for many new database entries
    sguerrini97 for his server and his Q_PSN which gave me motivation to do this.
    xXx The Darkprogramer xXx for his good advices.
    Dino05 for bug submitting.
    johnybb for his ideas
    Смыч bug submission
    Everyone, for their share

Latest Updates:

Archives:

Finally, below are some related tutorial videos from Flotonydu71 via YouTube, as follows:

Install Downloaded PSN Games & DLC On OFW PS3 CFW

Install Mods Menus On OFW PS3 (MW2, COD4, WAW, GTA)

Install Premium Avatars For Free On OFW PS3

PSP Emulation - Play Downloaded PSP Games On OFW PS3

More PlayStation 3 News...

dollydimple Guest
    thanks to everyone that supports psnstuff..

Kamainae Guest
    I was waiting to see an update for this, sadly it crashes badly in my dedicated downloadBox if i use the 64bit version, 32bit version working a-ok.

Later I'll try to reinstall the .net runtimes to try and solve the crash, I am sure that my windows installation is to blame...

Page 5 of 14 First ... 456 ... Last