Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 14 of 24 First ... 4131415 ... Last
    Cleas Guest
    I was given a banned Ps3 with Rogero 4.55. Can I make use of Sen enabler to hide console's Id to unban or may I try the "hard" way?

Also does it work for 4.65 OFW?

Ty

diablo3 Guest
    thanks will it support ofw 4.66 ?

i will test it out and post results cheers

doesn't seem to work for me

Jimmydeuxfois Guest
    thx

PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler v5.7.0 for 4.66 CEX PS3 CFW is Released

Following up on PS3 4.66 OFW and his previous release, today PlayStation 3 developer Nathan_r32_69 (aka nathanr3269 or Evilnat_PS3SOS) has updated his PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler to Build v4.66 version 5.7.0 followed by v5.7.1 and v5.7.2 which allows online access for PS3 CFW users with the changes below.

Download: SEN Enabler v5.7.0 [CEX] [4.66].rar (76.81 MB) / SEN Enabler v5.7.0 [CEX] [4.66].rar (Mirror) / SEN Enabler v5.7.0 [CEX] [4.66].rar (Mirror #2) / SEN Enabler v5.7.1 [CEX] [4.66].rar (76.8 MB) / SEN Enabler v5.7.1 [CEX] [4.66].rar (Mirror) / SEN Enabler v5.7.1 [CEX] [4.66].rar (Mirror #2) / SEN Enabler v5.7.2 [CEX] [4.66].rar (76.84 MB) / SEN Enabler v5.7.2 [CEX] [4.66].rar (Mirror) / SEN Enabler v5.7.2 [CEX] [4.66].rar (Mirror #2)

To quote: v5.7.0 - Changes

Improvements v5.7.0
    • Updated to spoof to 4.66 (online works again)
    • Syscalls deactivation updated
    • Updated Cobra's compatibility with Rebug 4.65.2

Online will be ready again on all CFW CEX less 3.55, syscall deactivation is updated again and will be compatible with Rebug 4.65.2 Cobra stages, remember to block URLs, delete history files and use Charles Proxy.

Block all these URLs on Charles or similar:

Update #1: v5.7.1 - Changes

This new version must have support with future Normal/Cobra/Rebug CFWs on 4.66, is tested on all CFW along with CFW 4.66 Ferrox. The new task to restore IDs will restore your original PS3 IDs less MAC, you can do this on settings menu selecting page three and pressing Triabgle.

If someone has blackscreen too many times while loading SEN Enabler, homebrew or any game, go to Recovery menu and select options 3 and 4, Restore File System and Rebuild Database.

Improvements v5.7.1
    • Added compatibility with CFW 4.66 NORMAL/REBUG/COBRA (future CFWs)
    • Added option to restore IDs (ConsoleID and PSID)
    • Fixed french language (Thanks to winch03200)

Update #2: v5.7.2 - Changes

Firstly I want to say that i don't have so much time than before to update SEN Enabler, sorry if any update go slowly. Is tested on new CFW 4.66 Darknet Cobra.

This new version has 4 modes to disable syscalls, all modes disable syscalls don't worry, if you have blackscreen many times switch modes to see which one have less blackscreen or are disabled. SEN Plugin will search SEN Enabler config file to see what method you choose to patch, if SEN Enabler is not present will patch with default mode.

Many people have issues with quickly patch while ISO games are mounted, this issue is fixed but in some cases internal games with BDEMU enabled can "umount" the game when SEN Enabler disables syscalls, if this happens disable BDEMU on your internal HDD game.

Remember that SEN Enabler can disable Cobra, simply go to settings menu and move pages with pad buttons to see all options.

If someone has blackscreen too many times while loading SEN Enabler, homebrew or any game, go to Recovery menu and select options 3 and 4, Restore File System and Rebuild Database.

Improvements v5.7.2
    • Added syscall mode patch
    • Fixed quick patch on some CFW Normal/Cobra
    • Added support for PRX Mamba Loader
    • Fixed SEN Plugin on non Cobra CFW
    • Improved code

Testing SEN Enabler v5.7.3, will have universal spoof for all CFW 4.XX if all test are fine, tested on 4.50, 4.55, 4.60, 4.65 and 4.66.

Regards

PS: Universal spoof make issues on XMB on some CFW, need more research, v5.7.3 is stopped now.

More PlayStation 3 News...

arixganteng Guest
    thanks

aniel Guest
    thanks also

jc23 Guest
    cool

arixganteng Guest
    I can not open any application like multiman after wearing spoof 4.66 and 4.65 using the darknet at 1:02 please fix thanks

hunter897 Guest

Tested?

Hi, is it Tested??

RianAgusta Guest
    any tutorial to use spoof?

Page 14 of 24 First ... 4131415 ... Last