µ can be a :
That's indeed the most probable possibility...
That's OK, we can wait
Before work on a snif of the usb, we can identify the µ, and try to get a dump of the memory.
The microcontrolleur can be a ATmega164PA. I have made a schematic and a typon.
Just confirm the connection of the D+ after the resistor, and the value of resistors and capasitors.
You need to add a pair of Zeners to protect the USB (the D+ / D- use 3,3V!) or run the uC from limited voltage.
Also, the D- should be pulled UP (Vcc) instead of down (GND). And never use capacitor on data lines!
The microcontroller really doesn't matter, all we need is the "how" it works and the "what" it does. *ANY* advanced enough device with a usb port can be used as a replacement to the microcontroller.. after all, the chip isn't anything special in hardware, and it doesn't have any USB/hack specific hardware components, it's all just a USB software emulation that does specific things... we can replicate this into a small linux kernel driver and use our phones (N900 or Android phones) or maybe even a PC/laptop and make it do the same thing.
All right, but what is the components 'E', 'F', 'G', 'H', 'I' and 'J'. 'I' can be the pull up. 'J' can be a capa.
Yes but with the ref of the µ you can try to dump the memory with the JTAG port for exemple.
Just want to put it out there that i have an 80GB fat ps3 and PSP 1000 if anyone is working on getting the PSP to funtion like the PS Jailbreak and wants some testers; i'm always happy to help.
I've got a 250gb slim and psp 1000, if they need to be tested
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates