Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 7 of 14 First ... 678 ... Last
    arashhs Guest
    Hello every one ! i have been banned 2 weeks ago now i'm using psidpatch and its changing my console id but when i want to sign in it says you have been sign out, error 8002a224.

can you help me please ?

hlias88 Guest
    this is psidpatch is not work on rogero 2.05 error 8002A224

Lightbulb

From the included ReadMe file (and also 0x00): "if the ID isn't valid you'll get a nice 8002A224 error."

"It is my opinion that PSN issues bans via Console ID, using a white list policy, (8002a227 = console ID ban code), if you use an invalid console ID = 8002a224."

"If you used a genuine console ID (L1 to patch inside psid) you will be able to connect to PSN, if you get error "0x8002a224" the console ID is not genuine."

PSIDPatch Versions:

Some related guides:

barny80 Guest
    Can someone tell me, what is the correct way to find your console ID? I have tried the Nand dump method, it didn't work, i tried the savegame method, it didn't work either, nor did the proxy method. Please help me somebody!

jensen76 Guest
    start multiman and take a look under settings

barny80 Guest
    Thanks, i've been looking everywhere but there...

Quote Originally Posted by jensen76 View Post
    start multiman and take a look under settings
    Now another question. Is there a method you can find out a OFW console ID which still works? i mean after the patching...

SuperDDt Guest
    How to get a valid ID ?

deicidemilan Guest
    I am on Rogero CEX-4.46 v1.01 with Toolbox for StealthMan and i have an Error (8002A224) I try few things but nothing work

Please help me to find solution.

azat501 Guest
    Sometime ago i pick random numbers and find another id but it was banned too so i gave up. If i could play online games there is not many game i would like to play so i dont want to waste my time and wait easier ways to use. Thanks for you works and please keep going for us.

Good job.

Blazt Guest
    Hi there ps3 hack noob here but, I keep finding conflicting information... Will this work with newest code or only on custom fw.

I have a unit that apear to have a PSN ban, forgot to mention this one does have 4.46 on it.

Page 7 of 14 First ... 678 ... Last