09-25-2010 #81jespatram25 Guest
Sansa e200v1 and Sansa c200v1
This already works for:
Compiled for Sansa e200v1
Compiled for Sansa c200v1
thanks to id10terror. This is basically a recompile of the latest Rockbox source code. A modified version of Shuffle2's patch with the latest official PSGroove payload with BM feature added.
1. Download Rockbox Installer -- http://www.rockbox.org/download/
2. Use installer to install at least the minimal Rockbox installation
Once Rockbox is up and running normally on your Sansa e200:
3. Extract the attached zip file into the root of your Sansa and let it overwrite any newer files.
4. Disconnect and restart your Sansa.
Once your Sansa is re-booted into the new Rockbox:
5. Turn off the back Power switch or Disconnect PS3.
6. Connect the Sansa via USB to your PS3. (make sure it's the only thing connected)
7. Turn the Power switch back.
8. Press the touch sensitive Power Button and then Eject immediately after.
- To return Sansa to normal, just run the Automatic installer and reinstall Rockbox.
- These instructions will not work on the e200 RHAPSODY version yet. *Being tested ATM*
- To access original firmware and USB functionality: Turn on Sansa while holding down the left (or back) button. Then Connect to your PC's USB.
Also for iPod color, and ipod mini 1g same thing install rocbox as normal and substitute with the attached file thanks to Anley.
Edit: Sorry I'm posting sooo much but this is the one for ipod 5g (which is the one I have) it is already patched to work with the original backup manager and I can confirm that it works to JB backup and load games.
09-25-2010 #82cameron2123 Guest
09-25-2010 #83sicbud Guest
Can anyone confirm that the files posted above work with backup manager now?
09-26-2010 #84borfster Guest
I hope you can get a file for the Nano 2G soon.
09-26-2010 #85smotheredhope Guest
Man I got really excited when I learned about this port. I am jalibreaking now with a HTC touch pro 2 running windows mobile dual booting into andriod. It takes anywhere from 2 - 10 tries to get it to work without a unknown usb. Then I looked up my ipod to see if it was compatible but alas its a 6g 80GB so it doesn't work with rockbox. Oh well my next phone is definatly an droid.
09-26-2010 #86Rand023 Guest
09-26-2010 #87neophyte5001 Guest
yes nano 2g will be wonderful if it's possible
09-26-2010 #88Justin121994 Guest
Would it work with the sansa fuze?
09-26-2010 #89semitope Guest
seems the fuze v1 is not possible. shame. anyone heard of a pda port? old axims or hp pdas?
09-26-2010 #90Justin121994 Guest
It's not? dammit.. I actually owned that one.