Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 8 of 72 First ... 7891858 ... Last
    jenis Guest
    Funny how i am looking for a free solution to jailbreak and all the devices i have like ipod nano 3rd generation isn't supported by rockbox!!

Warrorar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunk Vegan View Post
    There will never be a "normal" USB version....
    never say never. when the first modchips for ps2 arived nobody ever expected that there will be a modchip less version trought using a memorycard with a program on it.

i saw my professor on the university doing such crazy things with a microcontroller and assambler code. everything is possible if you have enought space for asm code and a controller who can execute the code.

CrazywiseJr Guest
    hey everyone, I Jailbroke the PS3, it worked ! But i don't know, where should i put the .pkg files ?

sicbud Guest
    Put them on a separate USB drive.

spark32 Guest
    Here is an updated version that uses a newer PSgroove Payload (I'm not sure if it's Hermes, but it runs the Backup Manager v1).

strumpet Guest
    Was just about to order as well. Luckily seen this before I ordered. Tried and working with blackb0x ftp being the only thing I installed so far.

Will wait till an official rel comes out. I'm in no hurry

CrazywiseJr Guest
    Alright man thx it worked

My USB should have been FAT32 so i formatted and i'm backing up Prince Of Persia now... let's see what will happen next.

Warrorar Guest
    on the rockbox site i read that this port only work on some systems rockbox supporting. not on all.

can somebody confirm that it is working on a sansa clip?

BentleyGT Guest
    Good news everybody. Here is a rockbox version that will work with backup manager to play backups.

dogggg Guest
    does this work on ipod nano 2g..? when i replaced the file and a message showed up "cant load rockbox.ipod... bad checksum"

what should i do?

Page 8 of 72 First ... 7891858 ... Last