PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    why's it say sansae200?
    I think floPPsy is taking a well deserved rest ... but I noticed that the file is not a *.ipod extention. Do we just rename it? Have you tested this?

Quote Originally Posted by OGroteKoning View Post
    I think floPPsy is taking a well deserved rest ... but I noticed that the file is not a *.ipod extention. Do we just rename it? Have you tested this?
    Not sure, maybe you could help me out, do you have a NUS payload for the video5g with all the most recent patches?

Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    Not sure, maybe you could help me out, do you have a NUS payload for the video5g with all the most recent patches?
    Sorry, no. I have read most forums where iPod is concerned, and haven't yet come across the payload ... and when I googled your name came up ... hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by OGroteKoning View Post
    Sorry, no. I have read most forums where iPod is concerned, and haven't yet come across the payload ... and when I googled your name came up ... hehehe
    aparently it's the payload I need to get my netflix working

another name for it is NOUNAUTH
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 11-13-2010 at 04:40 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Good morning, guys I just wanted to say that I finally managed to boot the iPod nano again

I don't know why he didn't connect before.. but.. as long as it works again I'm lucky, shouldn't I?

Thanks again, bitsbubba :3

PS: I also want to thank fl0ppy for his work

Your .ipod-Files always do, what they should do - and that's why I'm that happy about your work

Hold on to your progress, please.
    Last edited by Kirano; 11-13-2010 at 05:38 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by fl0PPsy View Post
    Try this. I wasnt going to put this build out since it was just something I'm testing but it works great with my Video5G so you might as well give it a go.

N-Joi
    Sorry guys I should have been a bit more clear. The file I posted was for Basketball who asked for a Sansa e200 Hermes build so I posted the latest one I've been working on for him. I wasn't planning on releasing any more builds until the Hermes payload has 3.50 spoofing but since he asked and I had the file handy I posted it for him.

you I figured that once I read the post above yours, fl0PPsy my man question for you: would it be to much trouble if maybe you could possible compile me PL3 NOUNAUTH PSN ECO MATH... I would greatly appriciate it, it seem to be the only payload I can use to properly download Netflix with

Edit: sorry for iPod video5g 3.41
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 11-13-2010 at 07:50 AM

Here bitsbubba try this. It's out of my current dev dir so it hasnt ever been tested but give it a go.
    Attached Files Attached Files

thank you, thank you, thank you, it worked perfectly watching movie now, you are my hero, you are THE MAN!!!

Should I bother compiling the nounauth payload for all devices?

Closed Thread
Page 60 of 72 FirstFirst ... 105059606170 ... LastLast