Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links!
    Sponsored Links
    Hi all,

I got these files from shuffle2's github page. It is untested, but if someone can test this and confirm, that will be super!

I think you must delete "_video" or "_nano1g" from the filename before you copy it to your iPod. Then copy into the .rockbox directory.

Good luck
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by st1ckyn1ck3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jack1987
    How would one go about compiling the patch? I have an H10 20gb (with Rockbox already installed) but apparently no one else does anymore lol. I can't believe it took me this long to register! I've been coming here since 07!
    give this one a shot. i compiled it using AerialX's latest psgroove commit.
    it's not working on my h10 20GB can someone give it a second look please?

Quote Originally Posted by OGroteKoning View Post
    Hi all,

I got these files from shuffle2's github page. It is untested, but if someone can test this and confirm, that will be super!

I think you must delete "_video" or "_nano1g" from the filename before you copy it to your iPod. Then copy into the .rockbox directory.

Good luck
    rockbox.ipod for video 5g doesnt't work: I can install .pkg files, but I can't boot games from the /apps_home/PS3_GAME folder.
    Last edited by fabiofigo; 10-06-2010 at 08:10 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by fabiofigo View Post
    rockbox.ipod for video 5g doesnt't work: I can install .pkg files, but I can't boot games from the /apps_home/PS3_GAME folder.
    If you can install packages & have the /apps_home/PS3_GAME folder on xmb, the jailbreak is working. how many games have you tried, what version of BM or OM, diskless or w/blu-ray in drive? lots to check before you say that that it isn't working.

Quote Originally Posted by st1ckyn1ck3l View Post
    If you can install packages & have the /apps_home/PS3_GAME folder on xmb, the jailbreak is working. how many games have you tried, what version of BM or OM, diskless or w/blu-ray in drive? lots to check before you say that that it isn't working.
    Not working for me either. I have the install menu , but booting with Backup manager , Open manager . With or without Disc is not working.

Isn't their a PATCH file it has to refer too ?

I'm using Open Manager 1.16 and Backup Manager 2: I can only boot games with the BD inserted, because when I go on the "/apps_home/PS3_GAME" folder, no game is shown and if I press the X button, an error occurs..

Seems like the rockbox.ipod is the one with the BM enabled, but without Hermes. Also, a "unknown device connected" message appears on boot only once.

Quote Originally Posted by fabiofigo View Post
    I'm using Open Manager 1.16 and Backup Manager 2: I can only boot games with the BD inserted, because when I go on the "/apps_home/PS3_GAME" folder, no game is shown and if I press the X button, an error occurs..
    Seems like the rockbox.ipod is the one with the BM enabled, but without Hermes. Also, a "unknown device connected" message appears on boot only once.
    I will ask the BOSS to remove the attachments until I get time to test it myself. Seems like this is very buggy.

hi,

I have downloaded the lastest file "rockbox_nano1g.ipod" and i have put that new file (without "_nano1g") in PSGroove folder and it doesn't work. (rockbox application is installed with menu boot)

For information, my firmware was in 3.10 and i have updated to 3.15

But i would like to know how to compil all source code for my ipod nano myself because i don't found any documentation about that.

Quote Originally Posted by samara80 View Post
    But i would like to know how to compil all source code for my ipod nano myself because i don't found any documentation about that.
    Take a look at the following link: rockbox.org/wiki/SimpleGuideToCompiling

It explains everything you need to compile your own version of rockbox.

I updated the patches for rockbox-3.6 I posted some time ago. The archive now contains besides the 3 old versions (Original, with BM, hermes-v1), patches for hermes-v2 and hermes-v3. With them everyone with a bit compiling experience should be able to compile the version he needs.

Additionally I attached a new rockbox binary with hermes-v3 for the iPod Video. Works great for me. I also attached my old working hermes-v1 iPod Video binary, if anyone wants it.

Instructions on how to install it, can be found here.

If you need help creating a patch with another payload just say so
    Attached Files Attached Files

can you make a quick compilation for the ipod nano 1g (for the firmware 3.15) and how to define the rockbox output device for the firmware 3.15?
    And your rockbox binary with hermes-v3 for the iPod Video work with the firmware 3.15
    Last edited by samara80; 10-06-2010 at 12:01 PM

Closed Thread

Sponsored Links
Page 26 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast