PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Any upgrade for people that upgraded to 3.42?

How long is it taking you folks to do a backup with PSGroove? I'm just using my internal 60gb and after 4 hours last night, Force Unleashed had only gone about 16%.

Quote Originally Posted by TiagoSampaio View Post
    B1oH4z@
    Sorry boring you and more important, sorry my english.

I bought last week one Teensy 2.0 board with ATMEGA32U4, can you tell me if already has been done one hex file with the lastest psgroove 1.1 and the led working ? Can you help me please ? I promise this is the last time i ask you for something hehe

Many thanks and best regards for everyone.
    Tiago
    i don't know if one was already posted, but here you go.

anyone of you confirm that this AT90S8515 ic compatible with psgroove or not because the other ic is so hard to get from my side?

@flower0
    I can confirm that it DOES work.

Quote Originally Posted by IslaTurbine View Post
    How long is it taking you folks to do a backup with PSGroove? I'm just using my internal 60gb and after 4 hours last night, Force Unleashed had only gone about 16%.
    I think something went wrong while backing it up, it only takes me about a half hour to an hour and a half to back up a 44gb game.

Quote Originally Posted by B1oH4z View Post
    i don't know if one was already posted, but here you go.
    Will that .c file work the same as a hex?

got my teensy 2.0, my machine is on 3.21, is there any reason to wait for the psgroove version that works on pre 3.41?

Quote Originally Posted by HellReborn View Post
    I think something went wrong while backing it up, it only takes me about a half hour to an hour and a half to back up a 44gb game.
    Yup. I turned off the power save mode for the PS3. That did the trick.

On a side note, now none of backups will work. They are games that are confirmed working. When I select them to play from Backup Manager, the screens goes black and then goes back to the PS3 dashboard... ugh...

Forget it. I'm retarded. It all works perfectly now.

Quote Originally Posted by luckluka View Post
    @flower0
    I can confirm that it DOES work.
    thanks for your help.. after go thru datasheet , there isn't have any usb io right (d+,d-)

is it use the psgroove teensy 1.0 hex to program?

Closed Thread
Page 69 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1959686970 ... LastLast