09-06-2010 #601GohanX Guest
09-06-2010 #602Hille Guest
09-06-2010 #603Tex Murphy Guest
09-06-2010 #604Wombat Guest
I have a theory, maybe a dev can confirm/deny, could we not just have 2 HDD's?
i.e backup from current PSN good hdd, to another, then just swap drives & disconnect network when we want to use a PSJBreak session?
Sounds like it should work, as i cant see PSGrove installing anything in the firmware... ??
09-06-2010 #605zynex Guest
I don't see why that wouldn't work. Great idea if you ask me.
09-06-2010 #606zynex Guest
good theory, i hope that works, because i don't want to get banned..
09-06-2010 #607evileon Guest
Ps3 register to log file that can be checked by sony.
09-06-2010 #608GohanX Guest
09-06-2010 #609Wombat Guest
09-06-2010 #610evileon Guest
PSGroove ported on ANDROID on my site: http://www.ps3underground.net/forum/...c.php?f=7&t=28
PS-Jailbreak with Nexus One Android!
After the port Kakaroto functions mUSB MSM72K about drivers, I managed to edit files on the N900 port so as to achieve a working version of the Nexus PsFredoom One and other Android devices.
After the jump you'll find the installation guide (for now only working on Nexus One)
- Nexus CyanogenMod one with 6 and a Micro SD
- Fastboot executable for your OS
- Zip file containing the necessary files
Installation Guide DP-Jailbreak for Nexus One
A - Install the Mod CyanoGen 6 (if you have this ROM skip this step)
1. Download THIS file. zip
2. Download HERE fastboot version for your Operating System
3. Extract the archives. Zip on the desktop
4. Connect the Nexus One PC / Mac
5. Psfreedom.ko copy the file in the root (root) SD
6. Unmount (safely remove Windows) Nexus One
7. Turn off the terminal
8. Go fastboot mode (+ Trackball PowerOn)
9. Move the file boot.img previously downloaded into the folder for your OS fastboot
10. Move to the folder with the terminal fastboot for your OS
11. Give the command (if on linux, prepend /.) Fastboot boot boot.img
12. The terminal will reboot, go Apennines active APA Terminal Emulator
13. Dates regarding the following commands:
- Su root
- cd / SDCard
- insmod psfreedom.ko
Now we come to the PS3:
1. Playstation 3 FAT: Turn off the console using the switch on the back
Playstation 3 SLIM: Unplug the power cord from the back of the console.
2. Disconnect any devices connected via USB to the PS3
3. One to connect the Nexus ps3
4. Turn on the PS3
5. Press (tap on fat) the Power On button followed by a quick touch on the Eject button
Congratulations! You jailbreak the PS3 with a Nexus One!
Another HTC/Nexus One Guide:
1. Download the package, extract it.
2. Extract N1-CM6-PSFreedom.tar.gz and copy the contents to your SD card.
3. Copy PS3-signed.zip and PS3-No-More-signed.zip to your SD card.
4. Reboot into the recovery console.
5. Install/flash PS3-signed.zip.
6. Reboot your phone.
7. Use ConnectBot or any terminal app and type:
- cd /mnt/sdcard
- insmod psfreedom.ko
8. Kill the power to your PS3, switch on the back (PS3 Fat) or unplug from the wall (PS3 Slim), and connect your phone via USB.
9. Re-enable power and press the PS3 power button followed by the eject button in quick succession.
10. Your PS3 is now hacked! You’ll see “Install Package Files” under GAME on the XMB.
To return your phone to normal just boot back to recovery and flash PS3-No-More-signed.zip. It’s that easy. Known bugs:
- This will disable wi-fi untill the original boot.img is flashed back.
- This will also disable USB mass storage.